Half Way There

colingibb
colingibb Posts: 31 Member
I had exactly 22 days until leaving on a two-week European vacation, and I've slowly been gaining over the past 6-8 months to the point where very few of my clothes fit. So, I decided to do a 21-day workout plan: Shift Shop by Beachbody along with a slightly modified version of the SlimFast plan. I am also trying most days to get in an additional evening workout.

I decided to try on a few things that I was having a hard time fitting into the other day, and to my surprise, they fit a LOT better than they did 10 days ago!

Here are my start and mid-way pictures so far. I am almost half way through now, and looking forward to seeing the end results in another week and a half.

z2gvm4xhhm8e.jpg

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    AWESOME! :smiley:
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    It's shows, so you must be working hard.
    Good luck for the next week and a half. Have a great vacation!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I just joined the "Half Way There" club! I plan to lose more once I get to my goal but I am half way to my current goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!