I wore these shorts last summer; now I can't get them past my thighs

2»

Replies

• Dawnocvt
    Dawnocvt Posts: 2 Member
    I feel your pain. My fat pants don't even fit anymore. I spent 20 minutes in denial, trying to suck myself into them. 😣
    You can do it. I know it's hard sticking with it, but it'll be well worth it in the end.
  • fruitily
    fruitily Posts: 75 Member
    @smwheeless1991 Internet High Five! B)
  • fruitily
  • fruitily
    @buckeye213 My mantra is "am I hungry, thirsty, or bored?". Usually it's the latter.
  • nb297
    nb297 Posts: 9 Member
    i have a pair of jean shorts that were my fav in college (ahem.....17 years go) so about 6 years ago i went thru a divorce, lost a lot of weight and low and behold the college shorts that i adored fit, still adored them, well.....fast foward 6 years, happy content marriage #2 same shorts still in drawer, they laugh at me..... cause right now i couldn't pull them up past my knees! i will conquer again!!!!
  • fruitily
    @nb297 You will be victorious! B)
  • fruitily
    @elisa123gal ...That is genius. I will sort of copy your example, since my one pair of Levis Jeans is a bit smaller than these shorts.
  • hollyheart3331
    hollyheart3331 Posts: 3 Member
    I cant fit shorts i wore last summer either! 😣
  • hollyheart3331
    hollyheart3331 Posts: 3 Member
    sigh - I have two whole drawers of shorts I can't get past my thighs! I'm living in yoga pants/capris and stretchy shorts right now. And I have at least 3 more months of hot weather ahead me (Texas LOL).

I can't wait until we will reach our goals and take pictures with these shorts **hanging** off of us!!

Same here in california, its been hot till december. In stretch comfy pants & shorts too or dresses, I have a ton of clothes I can't fit anymore.
  • fruitily
    UPDATE!!!

jdj7x8o3f3jx.jpg

Wow! I can now drag the shorts over my bum! And I mean drag. Doesn't that look great? No. no it really doesn't. And since these have very little stretch, that is as close as I can get to buttoning them up.

Also...

2jwiv4teemez.jpg

I've just pushed my fat up into the worlds biggest muffin top. If possible, this looks worse than the first picture. I just look like the massive lump of fat that I am.

But, hey! 8 lbs down, a lot to go.