Over 50 Husband and wife 150+ lbs weight lost

Mjcbtl64
Mjcbtl64 Posts: 24 Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to check in and let you know we are still going strong. To date, we have lost over 150 lbs - I started at 372 and have lost 78 lbs with 50 + more to go. My wife started at 243 and have lost 75 lbs - she wants to lose another 25-30 lbs. To my over 50 group, be encouraged you can do it. I thought due to my age that the weight would not come off; however, consistency, dedication, and prayer brings about amazing results. We have adopted a new healthy lifestyle of eating and exercising. i0uvmlwbpj26.jpg
6xn1sljj6cih.jpg
vm2pqp5jg1zf.jpg
4e87dqvcxhzd.jpg
2xxaxyro9sqk.jpg

Replies

• LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    DUDE! And.....LADY! MUCH MUCH MUCH RESPECT! Yes....yelling a little bit. That is freaking awesome. We all make excuses "Oh, since I am older it is sooooo much harder" (and similar). No excuses with you two! Awesome sauce! Just results!
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    This is amazing!!! Way to go!!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    That is awesome work. I'm hopeful that over 50 I can still lose the weight. You guys are so inspirational.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Great job
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Thanks for posting an update. You guys look fabulous!!! Isn’t it fun to have a partner in your lifestyle change!!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    YOU GUYS ARE EPIC!!! Congrats!!! :smiley:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited August 2018
    Absolutely positively W o:) W...just mega W o:) W! Gwon witcha bad selves, as we used to say! What's also tremendously impressive is how sharp y'all are too. You guys are looking like a million bucks--TAX FREE. Plus you and your wife are looking so much younger, y'all's after pics look like you're your own kids--WOW! All Glory to God and Thank you Jesus, cause y'all look "born again" literally--BOOM!!!!!

ETA: What an amazing example you and your sweetieheart are being to those watching your lives--WOW!!! Go head on!
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 975 Member
    What an inspiration!
  • Cheeks223
    Cheeks223 Posts: 46 Member
    You guys rock!!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Incredible ... you both look fantastic
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Wowza! Love, Love, Love! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story — such a blessing!
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Bravo! I'm sure you both are much happier and energetic. It hard to lose in our age group! Keep going strong!
  • corkygates
    corkygates Posts: 221 Member
    WOW and congrats!🌞
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    You are the TRUE power couple!!!
  • laban1ca
    laban1ca Posts: 59 Member
    You both look amazing!
  • MTOLOSE956
    MTOLOSE956 Posts: 4 Member
    Maaayyyne both of y'all look good.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Oh my goodness, you both aged BACKWARDS! You both look so great, seriously, great work!
  • MaryDowning12
    MaryDowning12 Posts: 4 Member
    Wow what an amazing testimony. You both look great.
  • daveanderson2009
    daveanderson2009 Posts: 1 Member
    62 and as you can see I'm just getting started but Philippians 4:13. I'm married 30 years and hitting the gym hard, with my babe. You are an inspiration!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    You two are amazing! 👏
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!