Aug 04 – 05 km parkrun 28:22
    Aug 06 – 21 km
    Aug 08 – 10 km
    Aug 11 – 21 km
    Aug 12 – 08 km

Total – 82 km (51 miles)
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Thanks @katharmonic and @amymoreorless ! I felt better after I got out for a run, so maybe part of it was also the few days off I'd had and my body slipped back into slug mode.

I take methylated vitamin B12 daily. I'm out of spatone iron water (will order some asap. A rat ate it). I'll have bloodwork done in October through work. November with PCP.

None of my blood work numbers, thus far haven't been of any concern with the exception of my D3 levels that my hip surgeon wanted me to improve, from 35ng/ml to ~45 (above 20 is acceptable).
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    @Elise4270
    • Anaesthesia
    • Surgery
    • Dieting
    • Heat

ALL those things!

Just don't blame pizza! :smile:
  • Elise4270
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    @Elise4270 I definitely think it’s the heat. I keep reminding myself how wonderful it’s going to be to run in chilly weather again and how much faster I’ll be with all this extra blood pumping through my system!

Yes! I thought about that today! When its damn cold I'll be setting those pr'sand pb's!
  • Elise4270
    Orphia wrote: »
    @Elise4270
    • Anaesthesia
    • Surgery
    • Dieting
    • Heat

ALL those things!

Just don't blame pizza! :smile:

Haha! Oh me and wheat are not the best of friends. I'm probably just intolerant enough to be slightly inconvenienced hence I continue to eat it once in a while.

AF also decided to show up. Yay! 😑 Ben and Jerry's was lookin' pretty good today with the low energy.
    But I ran into my retired dentist whose a marathoner (Boston and New York every year) and dang that inspired me to embrace the suck of training. 🤗
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    @RunsOnEspresso I'm so very sorry. ❤️❤️ to you
  • Elise4270
    ((((Hugs)))) @RunsOnEspresso . You're a good pet parent. It so hard to lose them.

I've lost a few over the years. They still visit my dreams and I know they are giving me the opportunity to let me love them just a little bit more. I'm sure she's happy you loved her.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    @RunsOnEspresso biggest hugs. Its so hard when we lose our fur babies.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Sorry to hear @RunsOnEspresso
  • joannedrummond5
    joannedrummond5 Posts: 229 Member
    August 1 - 20 km run
    August 2 - 9 km run
    August 3 - rest day
    August 4 - 16 km Harriers trail run/13 km water girl for football
    August 5 - 15 km Harriers trail run
    August 6 - 15 km run
    August 7 - 14 km run
    August 8 - 10 km run
    August 9 - 23 km run
    August 10 - rest day
    August 11 - rest day
    August 12 - 10 km club run

Total distance 145 km - goal 350 km.
  • Teerai
    Teerai Posts: 243 Member
    1HK2m8.png

tDjxm8.png
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    @RunsOnEspresso I am so sorry for your loss. They work they ways into our hearts and find a home there for too short of a time.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,430 Member
    @RunsOnEspresso soooooo sorry you lost your fur baby. I know how hard that is. Huge hugs!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    @RunsOnEspresso I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby. Hugs to you.
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    @RunsOnEspresso I’m so sorry for your loss. We lost our almost 12 year old in May. Animals are such wonderful creatures, and it sounds like she was lucky to have you as her human.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    edited August 2018
    @katharmonic it was a very humid day, so I don't know if the fog made things genuinely even more steamy or if it just looked that way. Whatever, it was really cool to run through and went down very well with the parkrun tourists. You'll have to get out to Jamaica Pond when you're here and run a parkrun. We love having visitors.

Thanks @BruinsGal_91, I will seriously consider it, depending how can I schedule around my long run (or incorporate it). Oh, and I'll also be back to Boston in November so maybe at least one of those will work!
  • JulieS3103
    JulieS3103 Posts: 86 Member
    @RunsOnEspresso so sorry for your loss, it's so hard when we lose our furry friends, sending you hugs.