What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I hate that I would die for my family, but am not willing to take care of myself so I can live for them.

Deep.. very deep
  • DeniseMayree
    DeniseMayree Posts: 133 Member
    I smoke, I drink, I'm fat and unattractive
  • dreamingless
    dreamingless Posts: 25 Member
    I overthink everything!
  • eddiespaghetti916
    eddiespaghetti916 Posts: 3 Member
    I change body weight and physique through the seasons . People tell me I’m a big guy like buff and muscular Nd I still see fat when I walk past a mirror .. it’s a disease ..
  • flhall02
    flhall02 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm insecure and let my past affect my present
    I feel like I hurt and push away the people that care about me
    I cry too much
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    I'm super hairy for a woman. I dislike it immensely and it limits me.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    PTSD and the baggage (hurts to myself and others) that goes with it
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    lililomo wrote: »
    I am uncomfortable in my own skin.

hard to believe - you look super stylin' and confident

Thank you but no. Quite the opposite.

I would take out a second mortgage just to borrow your beard for one day

If we're talking money, you can have it lol.
  • caversmom
    caversmom Posts: 9 Member
    The way I can just jump into something head first and dedicate everything I have to it, but once I start seeing success (like in weight loss or healthy eating), I somehow sabotage myself into failure. Almost like I'm afraid to succeed. I am a habitual starter. Unfinished projects lie in my wake.
  • leah_not_leia
    leah_not_leia Posts: 78 Member
    That I keep eating diary (especially ice cream) even when I know I'm lactose intolerant and will feel horrible afterwards :s:p
  • shelbycolada
    shelbycolada Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2018
    I end up being miserable because I don't want to hurt other people, so I put their feelings and life before mine. (trying to break up with a guy is not a right fit for me but I don't want to hurt his feelings)
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    I’m not afraid to ask questions or voice my opinions; therefore, I always end up being the one who says what the whole room wants to say but wouldn’t say. It gets me in more trouble that I want to be in.

SO this :(
  • ShellyMacchi
    I do not have the ability to summarize. I always have to provide the details.. I just don't feel completed if I don't tell you the type, color, size, and shape of the bird's wing, even if the bird is not part of the point of the story.

I so feel your pain... I do the same thing... even though I am aware I am doing it I cannot seem to stop.
  • ShellyMacchi
    I am a perfectionist. This is not a good thing.
    This ends up resulting in me leaving a project unfinished because it just isn’t turning out the way I want, OR I cannot start it at all until I’ve researched, read, learned, watched it being done, spoken to experts or sometimes even tried to figure out a batter way to do the thing I’ve not even tried to do at all yet!.. which usually means I never do start the project at all because I don’t yet feel like an expert in it.. even though I’ve never even tried yet.
    Yuck.
    If I do go ahead and try the thing... and it turns out ‘ok’.. I have anxiety about the fact it is not a good as it could be. Any compliments about it end up with me pointing out all the flaws.
    I will never understand why people keep asking me how to do something, as I never feel competent enough to do it ‘perfectly’.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Thanks to MFP, I now know that I both sneeze AND blow my nose too loudly.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    When I have 573 notifications from all these MFP threads that I marked as favorites, that I don't even care about anymore, but I can't unmark them until I read ALL THE COMMENTS.....

And then I keep them as favorites.