• VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Wonder what the price is?

The website linked above shows them as $23.00

Sloth2016 wrote: »
    Just clicked the link. They're out of stock,
    Maybe sold out? Put cleanse with anything and someone will take it.

The store's exit isn't the only orifice those things are going to fly out of.

I looked at the ingredients list on their website:
    Ingredients:
    Glucose syrup, sugar, gelatin, fruit juice concentrate (apple, lemon), spinach concentrate, citric acid, natural flavors, natural colors (spirulina, safflower), ginger extract, palm oil, beeswax, carnauba wax, vitamin C, vitamin A

Sooo, mostly sugar. I don't see any magic fairy dust or anything. Not sure exactly what it's supposed to "detox" you of.

Your will to live?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Ingredients:
    Glucose syrup, sugar, gelatin, fruit juice concentrate (apple, lemon), spinach concentrate, citric acid, natural flavors, natural colors (spirulina, safflower), ginger extract, palm oil, beeswax, carnauba wax, vitamin C, vitamin A

Sooo, mostly sugar. I don't see any magic fairy dust or anything. Not sure exactly what it's supposed to "detox" you of.

So what you’re saying is that I can do this wonderful cleanse with rosé gummy bears instead since they are almost identical to these? Great!

I mean, Haribo Sugar Free gummy bears would get the job done a lot quicker and cheaper. And OH so much more thoroughly.

I wonder what the effects of vodka-soaked Haribo sugar free gummy bears would be like. From a scientific standpoint obviously.

I do believe that's what they call the burning ring of fire.

@nutmegoreo
    I do believe that a review on Amazon says it best "volcanic eruption incinerating my delicate starfish".

And then add vodka!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,581 Member

Ingredients:

So what you’re saying is that I can do this wonderful cleanse with rosé gummy bears instead since they are almost identical to these? Great!

I mean, Haribo Sugar Free gummy bears would get the job done a lot quicker and cheaper. And OH so much more thoroughly.

I wonder what the effects of vodka-soaked Haribo sugar free gummy bears would be like. From a scientific standpoint obviously.

@nutmegoreo
    I do believe that a review on Amazon says it best "volcanic eruption incinerating my delicate starfish".

And then add vodka!

The vodka is so you won't give a *kitten* when you're pooping your intestines out. B)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member

Ingredients:

@nutmegoreo

And then add vodka!

The vodka is so you won't give a *kitten* when you're pooping your intestines out. B)

Provided you manage to keep a seat on your throne!
  • biscuitforcefield
    biscuitforcefield Posts: 46 Member
    edited August 2018

I mean... you'll have to literally give a *kitten*, I don't think you get much choice :bawling:
  • VUA21
    I'm kinda not surprised that it originally started out as a joke, but loads of people didn't get it. MFP people get it though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/10/03/the-7-day-gummy-bear-cleanse-is-real-because-we-are-on-a-rapid-path-toward-self-destruction/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4cdb78d48ac2

@BruinsGal_91 And anyone who's read the Amazon reviews for Haribo Sugarfree gummy bears, they are mortifying and hilarious.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I'm kinda not surprised that it originally started out as a joke, but loads of people didn't get it. MFP people get it though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/10/03/the-7-day-gummy-bear-cleanse-is-real-because-we-are-on-a-rapid-path-toward-self-destruction/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4cdb78d48ac2

Hilarious!
  • VUA21
    dsboohead wrote: »

@BruinsGal_91 And anyone who's read the Amazon reviews for Haribo Sugarfree gummy bears, they are mortifying and hilarious.

Oh so true....couldn't help myself eating these little sh**s. Didn't read the warnings!
    Oh my lord....death would have been a blessing!

Side note: Fat free Pringles have the same damned ingredient to cause the effect. Less of it, but enough to cause you to question your own existence and life in general. I did buy a pack of them for my cheating ex and his gf (ex-friend as well). Not even a little sorry
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    I came in here all like

latest?cb=20140119102446

but then I was like

tenor.gif?itemid=4628573