Most filling snack for 100-200. calories?

Still hungry only a little over 200 calories left?
Help this has been happening a lot.
The house is also filled with unhealthy foods which is so tempting

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I like 100 calorie popcorn and Jay's naturals protein snacks. You can make a protein shake with a scoop of powder and water/ice for 100-120 cals.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey granola bars. CLIF bars with the nut butter filling are also quite good.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Popcorn (the brand of bagged stuff like is 110 calories for 28 grams which almost overflows my bowl), followed by 1/2 cup (66 grams) Hall Too ice cream (80 or 90 calories, depending on the flavor. That’s the 200 calorie ending to most of my days and I never go to bed hungry.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,285 Member
    I like the Simply Protein chips and clusters. They range from around 100 to 150 calories.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,048 Member
    300g broccoli (weighed raw then cooked) is a big volume of food that will keep you full.
  • KowboyKraka
    KowboyKraka Posts: 18 Member
    I am a big fan of sugar free chocolate pudding (snack pack or Jello) and I put a 1/2 serving of almonds (14g) in it. 144 cal, 9 fat, 4 protein, 6 net carb.

Or my other go to is a serving of almonds (14g) and a oz of cheese, string cheese, or pepper jack, whatever I have at the time. 174 cal, 14 fat, 9 prot, 1 carb.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    i like fruit. grapes or fresh pineapple are my favorites.
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    low fat cottage cheese and tomatoes, 90 for the cottage cheese alone.
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    edited August 2018
    Personally I'm a fan of mini cheddars. At 128kcals for a multipack bag, I'm pretty happy with the satisfaction to calories ratio
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    If I feel still "hungry" I first try to find out if I am "hungry" or "thirsty". More often than not I didn't drink enough during the day. In that case a good quality mug of tea or coffee will do me just fine.
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Great answers above that I can't top. I was going to say FRUIT-fresh and eat slow Also I like crunch so I eat wasa bread and you've enough calories to put something on it.
  • nvaux2018
    nvaux2018 Posts: 1 Member
    2 x hardboiled eggs with salt seem really filling atm, and around 140 cals and no carbs.!
  • momefee
    momefee Posts: 66 Member
    Hard boiled egg, nuts, cottage cheese, or half toasted english muffin with cheese or PB. Protein is satisfying to me.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    String cheese and fruit.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    200 calories:
    90 calorie Sandwich Skinny
    70 calorie egg (scrambled or overhard)
    40 calorie light cheese and/or light mayo or smear of avocado

Delicious and satisfying!
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Greek yogurt with crushed up oreos, reminds me of cookies and cream ice cream lol . 190 calories and around 20 grams of protein!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    deli meat roll ups.

Meat of your choice, a small hunk of cheese, a pickle spear. Roll it up. 45 cals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 2g fat.
  • SMKing75
    SMKing75 Posts: 84 Member
    14 g of pretzel thins (50 cal) or 28 g for 100 cal
    1 tbsp hummus (40 cal)
    3 oz of baby carrots (35 cal)
    Sometimes I do a banana or a 80 cal yogurt with string cheese. Just depends on what's available and what sounds good.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Perky, turkey jerky.
    160 calories for a whole package.