What made you suddenly lose interest in someone you were pursuing?

cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
What made you suddenly lose interest in someone you were pursuing?

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    They identified as a woman....but was not physically a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2HwKnMacNA
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Bad kisser. Deal breaker.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    She would text back and showed interest. But when it came time to plan to meet up - there was always something going on in her life.

I've since learned that a woman will make time for you if she really wants to.

Unless she's a catfish.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    oh snap. Also when people are super passive. Its obvious they want something from me...like to meet up...but instead of just saying hey lets meet up...for example...I said i needed to go to the mall and instead of asking if he can come he said "ya i need to go to the mall myself" cool okay...but then for every day multiple times a day hed bring up that he should go to the mall....but never did...because i didnt bite and say lets go together.....so cringy and painfully obvious. Why not just say lets go...

Side note...that story ended with us at the mall...and he got nothing. He didnt even fake need anything. After mentioning he needed to go 3 times a day for a good 3 days before i got annoyed and just said fine lets go -.-
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited August 2018
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    @JaydedMiss - I can NOT do clingy or needy. The last guy I dated used to text every morning to ask if he could bring me coffee. Cute at first...not after week 26. And if I said I was too busy, his immediate response was, well when can I see you then.
    Sometimes I just don't wanna see your face, is that so wrong?

ya its like....i love when you do cute things for me. Its cute. The guy thats around me right now stands no chance and i feel bad because hes super sweet...But he keeps trying to buy me things and be around me all the time and im here like O_O Im so sorry your so nice but your so passive and needy and im not it will never work >.< He picks up literally every chance to try and see me. Im glad someone understands because i feel like a *kitten* xD I work a very dirty tough job, No i dnt want to see you every night i want to see no one i want to sit in bed and wind down alone. When clingy is mixed with the passiveness i pointed out above its a TERRIBLE mix

ChaelAZ wrote: »
    She had bigger junk than me.

Found out the HARD way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_Bxqp2tQU
  • jillstreett
    jillstreett Posts: 69 Member
    He talked a big game about wanting a real relationship and was a genuinely nice and gentle guy but, 6-7 weeks later, still had not taken me on a real date, still didn't know anything about me (we are talking almost 2 months of "hanging out" and he still didn't know what I went to college for or how many siblings I had or what I did for work.) A couple other things that just made me notice he wasn't the one. I just didn't have the butterflies and when I was traveling one weekend, that's when I realized it wouldn't work because I wasn't excited to share my fun weekend with him. I want someone to share everything with and he wasn't it, and that's okay, but still hate breaking it off with someone who finally showed that there are nice guys out there :(
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Bad driving would be instant drop.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    He had horrible grammar despite being extremely clean cut and good looking. As soon as he started talking and sounded like he came straight from one of the inbreds from The Hills Have Eyes, I was out.

You shore gots a purdy mouf.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    he told me he wanted to sleep w men. blood went cold. end of that.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    @JaydedMiss - I can NOT do clingy or needy. The last guy I dated used to text every morning to ask if he could bring me coffee. Cute at first...not after week 26. And if I said I was too busy, his immediate response was, well when can I see you then.
    Sometimes I just don't wanna see your face, is that so wrong?

ya its like....i love when you do cute things for me. Its cute. The guy thats around me right now stands no chance and i feel bad because hes super sweet...But he keeps trying to buy me things and be around me all the time and im here like O_O Im so sorry your so nice but your so passive and needy and im not it will never work >.< He picks up literally every chance to try and see me. Im glad someone understands because i feel like a *kitten* xD I work a very dirty tough job, No i dnt want to see you every night i want to see no one i want to sit in bed and wind down alone. When clingy is mixed with the passiveness i pointed out above its a TERRIBLE mix

ChaelAZ wrote: »
    She had bigger junk than me.

Found out the HARD way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_Bxqp2tQU

Yesss! Feels like work after a while.

Maybe I’ll just date you