What made you suddenly lose interest in someone you were pursuing?

Replies

• bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Bad kissers. This one guy just kept thrusting his tongue into my mouth like a wiener and I was not partial to it, not one bit.

I'm trying to picture this but with your wiener description it is making it really hard to not think of something else :D

I suppose it’s a little forward in the description... but I mean, he had it hotdog style and everything and I was very confused.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Bad kissers. This one guy just kept thrusting his tongue into my mouth like a wiener and I was not partial to it, not one bit.

Lol. Ewww
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Things from the dusty memory cabinet:
    • Possessiveness and jealousy.
    • Entitlement and lack of human kindness.
    • Passiveness and dependency.
    • When they turn into a 15-year-old immature momma's boy the second they hit the comfortable level with you. God this is the worst.
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Self pitty...thats the worst
  • Sar_32
    Sar_32 Posts: 6 Member
    - People who aren't interested back
    - Rude to those in any service industry
    - Feels entitled
    - Smokes
    - Drinks too much
    - Doesn't follow through with what they say
    - Liars
    - Bad personal hygiene
    - Bad kisser (if they haven't mastered that, they aren't gonna be good at other things lol)
  • Sar_32
    Oh and is on their phone/social media too much. If you can't go without your phone for a couple hours, that's a problem.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Sar_32 wrote: »
    - People who aren't interested back
    - Rude to those in any service industry
    - Feels entitled
    - Smokes
    - Drinks too much
    - Doesn't follow through with what they say
    - Liars
    - Bad personal hygiene
    - Bad kisser (if they haven't mastered that, they aren't gonna be good at other things lol)

I haven't kissed in so long I don't know if I'll remember how. Oh well, that's me out then.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    No passion about anything. Like, no hobbies or interests. No desire to do anything active. Not even enthusiastic about their job. Just "existing".
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Too much baggage and unwilling to do anything about it.
  • Sar_32

I haven't kissed in so long I don't know if I'll remember how. Oh well, that's me out then. [/quote]
    My friend's grandma said they learned how to kiss by practicing with pillows ;)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited August 2018
    Sar_32 wrote: »
    My friend's grandma said they learned how to kiss by practicing with pillows ;)

Hahaha!! I'm more likely to fall asleep on one than kiss it! Lol. It's all good though, I was fine being single up until the moment I sat on a nail and couldn't see where to put the plaster (Band-Aid for non-South Africans). I could have used an extra set of hands and eyes then
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    still obsessed with their ex
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    I realized i wanted to be chased and not the one chasing.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

You make me laugh so much 😂
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    If how they treat me in private doesn't match how they treat me in public.
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    When she had to fill every single quiet moment with conversation. She was a bundle of nervous energy literally every minute we spent together. Sometimes I'd like to be with someone and be able to have a moment of quiet, and not have you make a stupid joke about something.

If the sex hadn't been halfway decent it probably wouldn't have lasted more than a couple of dates...

I know this feeling all too well. I love my days of solitude during the work week. Especially before work or after a workout session. I'd be trying to relax or mentally prepare myself for work and X (person or people) will ask questions about what if. Right after i answer it with an answer that ends to question they ask. But what if new elements are added to the situation (this will go on about 10 times) it makes me mad.