38 yr old divorced single mom- AMA

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Vampires or Werewolves?

Vampires. At least I'll get my neck sucked on.
  • Just_Mel_
    SwannySez wrote: »
    How many men on your friends list do you just assume are wearing assless chaps right now?

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    How many men on your friends list do you just assume are wearing assless chaps right now?

I don't know about the other two, but I am wearing khakis, so...
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Have you always had a badonkadonk?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    What’s one thing people would never know about you just by looking at you?
  • Just_Mel_
    if you had the chance to move and start a new life somewhere else, where would it be and why

Someplace with trees and mountains and interesting weather because I'm a weather geek.
  • Just_Mel_
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Have you always had a badonkadonk?

uhrnu9x4sod9.gif

Even before it was trendy.
  • cee134
    What’s your go-to alcoholic drink?
  • Just_Mel_
    cee134 wrote: »
    What’s one thing people would never know about you just by looking at you?

I'm deathly afraid of birds.
  • Just_Mel_
    What’s your go-to alcoholic drink?

Vanilla rum with cranberry and lime.
  • Just_Mel_
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Have you ever been skydiving or participated in any extreme activities? The kind of activities that make the life insurance policies cost go up.

No way jose.
    I'm a wimp, I get panic attacks on roller coasters.
  • Just_Mel_
    edited August 2018
    What is your biggest pet peeve?

When people mumble when they speak.
    Mostly when I'm asking my kids a question and expect a fast, clear answer.
  • cee134
    What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Ooh....What is your favorite "cheesy" song and is there a type of music that you can't stand to listen to? Okay, I think I hit my limit with questions. :)

Cheesy song? Hmmm.....Idk if it's cheesy but Despacito is a guilty pleasure song that I like a lot.

I can't handle listening to Grateful Dead. It makes my ears bleed. I dated a guy once who was a total Dead Head and the first time we took a road trip together was disastrous. I had to endure Grateful Dead for 3 hours straight. I made him listen to 90s gangster rap the next 3.

I love you ;)
  • Just_Mel_
    What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?

If it's a weekend when my girls are home I try to take them someplace we've never gone before. Even if it's just a small roadside attraction or a museum. I'm always on a tight budget so it's not about how much money we spend, just have to get creative sometimes.

If it's a kid free weekend I usually try and see friends or maybe go on a date on Saturdays. Sundays are strictly non social days. I go to the gym and clean house, run errands etc. I usually look like an ugly troll because Sundays are no makeup and hat days. 😊 There is almost always a nap on the schedule.
  • Just_Mel_
    denny_mac wrote: »
    what type of plan do you have in place for a tornado?

We don't have a storm cellar at our house, so when the sirens sound, we load up and go to the church a block away because they have a big basement. Haven't had to do that yet this year but a few times last year. Have to usually dodge large hail when this happens though. At the end of school last year there was a tornado a few miles away just after school started for the day. That was scary, but all the kids were safe in the underground school shelter.