40’s ladies... support and updates

I’m 44...2 young kids... got about 35 pounds to lose and am on a lifestyle change journey.
If you’re up for some chats about your progress and supporting other ladies please reply and add me! 😀

Replies

• Emdiggity
    Emdiggity Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 42....I'd like to lose around 40 lbs.
  • Klmom123
    Klmom123 Posts: 91 Member
    46 , 3 children , trying to lose 10 lbs, and keep it off . I’ve done it before with mfp but it keeps coming back a few months after 👎
  • lintlin
    lintlin Posts: 32 Member
    Hi ladies,

I'm 43, looking to lose about 25 pounds, just finishing up my master's degree while working full time, and a fresh grandma to boot. It's been a long 2 years, but am looking forward to taking control over my life again. I'm looking for a supportive network and am happy to support, as well.

Looking forward to the journey!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    I'm 43, no kids, 12lbs to lose (again)
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    I'm 41, about 10lbs to lose (have already lost 10), have 2 girls aged 7 and 10, work full time and working on masters degree :) Currently on my fitness more than anything, as I've had a few injuries on the last couple of years that have really made me appreciate that I need to take care of my body, and make sure it is working to it's full potential for as long as possible. Nice to meet you all!
  • oann223
    oann223 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 47 3 kids add me
  • angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    48, 2 adult children (22 & 18). Lots to lose. Add me :)
  • beckychooks
    beckychooks Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 43, 2 sons, working full time. Have let the pounds pile on since returning to work full time ( 4 years) since I consider food/drink/ eating out to be my ‘reward’ for working hard 😂! Need to lose at least 28lb and would like some friends please 👍🏻.
  • zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi you all... I'm 45 need to loose 20lbs.... I have 3 sons (fur babies) I got off track back in April and just can't seem to get back on track... I had the lap band done in 2010 and want from 278 to 170... I am now back to 185.... I know what my problem is (alcohol and junk food) but it's so hard to stay away from my adult beverages... I work graveyard shifts so when I get out of work I'm usually too tired to want to exercise... Always eager and willing to offer support and motivation to others who are on the same journey...
  • Mommytyme
    Mommytyme Posts: 61 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hi everyone! I'm 42 w/3 kids. I have 30lbs to loose and am looking to add people for motivation & support. I'm willing to support you along your journey as well! Let's do this ladies! Fab & fit @ 40
  • jandmmom
    jandmmom Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!
    I’m 41 next Tuesday, after gaining and losing 40-60 lbs multiple times over the past 10 years I’m ready to lose weight and feel healthy again...I want to start with 20 lbs and go from there. I have a lot of muscle still, just need to get rid of the fat over it 😳. I have 2 girls, husband, dog, 3 cats, work partime, sell at the farmers market and am supposed to be working on a certificate program. I need support and motivation!!!!
  • 45 here. Need to lose about 55.
  • MsBobLoblaw
    MsBobLoblaw Posts: 171 Member
    Hi there. Feel free to add me. I'm 44 with 3 adult kids. I'm a full time student working on a second bachelor's and I'm also an artist. Aiming to lose 25 lb.
  • PRChica2015
    PRChica2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi! I'm 40, 2 kids, 20-25 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me (just rejoined and can't remember how to do it)! :-)
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 75 Member
    Hi, Jackie, 47 (peri menopause is kicking my @$$). 2 kids ones leaving for school and ones moving out.
    Lost 60 since January gained 8 back and besides that 8 another 20 to go.
    I log daily (600+ day streak) and need to get back to my way of eating and back to walking
    I’ve added most of you all, if I didn’t, please feel free to add me
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Hi all. I'm 42 and need to lose about 7 lbs. I've had two babies in two years and needless to say the weight has not been melting off. I've worked hard on eating right and exercising. My diary is open to friends so add me if you'd like. I can't do my normal exercise (run) right now b/c I have a hip flexor injury but I start physical therapy tomorrow and I'm looking forward to getting back to it soon. For now CICO is working and I'm sticking to it.
    I also eat heart healthy as my husband and I both have high cholesterol.