Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Day 37 (Week 6)
    CW: 61.9kg (136.46lbs)

Hello OMADers!

How are you guys? Weighed myself today and the scales said 61.9kg. That means 0.3kg loss for this week. Sunday is family day. We tend to bring our kids out and they decide what they want to eat. Most of the time, its fastfood. I guess every kid is the same. Today, they wanted to eat KFC. Did my best today :)

Hope that the weekends are treating you guys well.

Take care and enjoy your weekends! :)
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Jadepearl you are doing such a great job raising a family taking care of kiddos being a wife you are doing an awesome job
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Congrats on your loss!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Great work Jade, way to stick with the process!
  • jadepearl
    @catuccifranco08 - Thank you :) Thankfully, my kids & hubby have got use to my new OMAD lifestyle. Can't say much about the people at work though :(

@dkayingram - Thank you :) Its really slow compare to others but ain't complaining as I get to eat whatever I want :)

@Vanguard1 - Thank you :) I think now that I am on my Week 6, I am like in it..OMAD all the way, new lifestyle :)

Day 41(Week 6)
    CW: weigh-in on Sat/Sun

Good afternoon OMADers :)

How are you guys going? Been running up and down and around this week. My baby had her oral surgery. As usual, I were a mess, full of worries, full of anxieties, etc. Can you believe it...I cried when she went into surgery? This is her 1st surgery and I wanted to be with her but of course, that's not possible. But I guess all mothers are like that, right? As for OMAD, I mess up on the day of her surgery. Didn't eat 1 meal...I was grazing. I don't think the scale will be too kind this weekend. Oh well...if I fall off the wagon, I will jump right back again. I can do this!

Today was pretty good. My 2 kids went back to school and I OMAD at 11.30am today. So far, so good. Am drinking green tea.

Hope that Ms Thursday is treating you guys well!

Take care! :)
  • dkayingram
    Hope things go well for you and hope your baby recovers from surgery! As parents, it is never easy to see them in pain!
    Crossing fingers the scale will play nice as well!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Great update, the best thing about OMAD is after a bad day you can restart! Good work
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Hope your kiddo is recovering well. Your lapse in eating probably helped more than hurt. Mental break.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    have a great weekend and hope that all will go well for now!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I cried when my two year old went into surgery a long time ago. Understandable. Hope your baby is doing well! Keep at it and when your co-workers see your success they won't be able to say anything but congrats! That was how it was at work for me.
  • jadepearl
    edited August 2018
    @dkayingram - Thank you! :) My baby is recovering well. Since I didn't OMAD for a couple of days, the scale has been nice to me..cannot complain :)

@Vanguard1 - Thank you! :) That's so true...its a lifestyle and if I fail today, there's always tomorrow! :)

@EstrangedTiger - Thank you! :) My baby is doing well and on recovery! The scale was kind to me last Sat. :)

@pessxx - Thank you very much! :)

@blambo61 - Hubby said I was a sook but I saw my hubby holding back his tears too! Guess both of us were sooks...lol. I hope so but even though I am a girl, somehow I feel that other girls at work ain't too happy when I loose weight. I think none of them is happy when another person loose weight. I did talk to my hubby about it and he said that girls are really mean to each other...lol

Day 45 (Week 7)

Good evening OMADers! How are you guys today? I weigh-in on Sat and the scale said its 61.9kg...Mr. Scale is being kind to me...no loss nor gain. Can't complain! :)

Thank you everyone who sending healing vibes to my daughter. She is doing well and recovering fast. She has already gone back to school. I really hope that I don't have to go through this again with any of my kids. Just one more week and its Spring time here. However, its pretty cold at night. From the weather forecast, its going to be 1 degree C tonight. Hopefully, no rain as if it rains, we will have hailstones at this temperature. Never liked hailstones as it shattered my windshield before. :(

Here's a jpeg which I found interesting and I would like to share it with you guys. Since my weight is in a plateau at the moment, hopefully, I will have the whoosh soon. Fingers cross!!!

Have a wonderful Monday :)

v8dnxw1zf933.jpg
  • dkayingram
    Here's to hoping we have a lot of cells busting this week!!!
  • EstrangedTiger
    @jadepearl The swoosh, I definitely believe in it as of today.

Good luck this week.
  • jadepearl
    edited August 2018
    @dkayingram - Thanks! :) I hope this week, both of us will see weight loss! :)

@EstrangedTiger - Thanks! :) I hope this week I see some fat whoosh! :)

Day 48 (Week 7)
    CW: Weigh-in on Sat/Sun

Good morning OMADers :)

We have been getting lots of frost in the morning for a couple of days. Spring should be here in like 2 days but Winter ain't leaving with a big bang. Went shopping the other day and saw the Halloween decorations. My oh my...the shopping centres are really quick these days. What are you guys doing for Halloween? Over here, not many people are into it but you will find a group of kids who will dress up and knock on doors. We do have a bowl of sweets just in case...:)

Its Father's Day this week over here. I know its weird as Father's Day is around June in other parts of the world but here, its in September. Just like Christmas, when other parts of the world have white snowy Christmas in Dec, we have hot summer and sweaty Christmas! That means I will wait for the celebration before I OMAD...that is if I can wait...lol. Its hard when the kids are at home and eating and munching in front of my face..lol

Hope that Mr. Thursday is treating you guys well.

Take care and good luck! :)

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    We used to get 50 or more trick or treaters but now we only get either 2 or 3 and they are our grandchildren :D Your winter will be ending :) and ours will be beginning :( I hope you have a successful weigh in this weekend o:)
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Wow...50 or more? I guess its no longer something that kids do these days. Guess its due to computer games, huh? :) Spring is here but yesterday night, it went down to 1 degrees C.

Day 53 (Week 8)

Good afternoon OMADers!

How are you guys on a lovely sunny Spring Tuesday? Its Spring over here but we nearly hit 0 degrees C yesterday night. Even when it was 7am, we are around 2 degrees C. Right now, its 17 degrees C. Its nice to have some sunshine.

As for my weight, its very disappointing :( I think I have hit a plateau. I have watched Joe's video again - When the Weight Loss Honeymoon is Over (Getting Past Plateaus) & OMAD Diagnostic: How to Troubleshoot Your Stalled Weight Loss Progress. I remember the last time I tried to loose weight and when I hit 61kg, I hit a plateau. This time around its the same thing. I will keep doing OMAD and hopefully the weight will come off eventually. I will keep OMADing and hopefully I will get the FAT WHOOSH soon!

Hope that you guys are having a wonderful Tuesday! :)
  • dkayingram
    The whoosh will come, just try not to overthink it or make it too complicated (I am great at doing that) :)!!! You totally will get there!!
  • EstrangedTiger
    Just headbutt that wall! I don't remember your height, but this progress would the envy of many!
  • jadepearl
    @dkayingram - Thanks for being here. The whoosh ain't happening yet. But I will soldier on😘

@EstrangedTiger - Thanks for being here. I am pretty short, 160cm (about 5 feet 2). Am just going to keep going till the weight comes off.

###

Week 9

Hello there....
    It's another plateau week for me. Tried eating less and that didn't worked. Tried eating more and that didn't work either. Even exercise more and still didn't work.

I guess I just have to continue and wait it out. Ain't going to be easy for me as I am scales crazy. I have been trying so hard not to step on the scales but I failed. On the day I ate less, my weight dropped 0.2kg on the next day. On the day I ate more, my weight went up 0.5kg the next day. On the day I exercise more, my weight went up 0.2kg the next day. Isn't that ridiculous? Today, my weight is 61.9kg and I guess all I can say is nothing works right now.

I guess I will just continue OMAD-ing till my weight drops, it has too eventually.

Hope you guys are having a better time then me.

Take care😘
  • jadepearl
    I will remember this
    sjcxv4s21hrg.jpeg