What did you make for dinner tonight??

Replies

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Grilled sirloin steak, couscous with tomatoes and grilled squash and shallots.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    About to make turkey burgers, home made chips and salad (Hairy Dieters recipe UK, love those chefs). 315 calories for a decent meal :-)
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I had an idea, I took a no-oil salad dressing that I made, added more beans, some fresh garden basil and some chicken broth I had left over. Made a soup. If I had the time I would have added carrots and other vegetables. I basically took a bean based salad dressing and turned it into a soup. (The picture isn't that exciting)
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Chinese shredded pork, with rice and broccoli and cauliflower
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    I had made a teriyaki vegetable only stir fry that I got from Walmart for 2.12 on same day expiry discount. But I forgot it at home.. So instead I had clover valley vegetarian soup and a clover valley light yogurt. *kitten* dinner I know but I was in a hurry to get to work and needed something vegetarian diet friendly.
  • amgreenwell
    Whole grain rotini pasta tossed with with steamed edamame, tomatoes, mint, olive oil, pepper, salt and feta cheese
  • Anna022119
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    About to make turkey burgers, home made chips and salad (Hairy Dieters recipe UK, love those chefs). 315 calories for a decent meal :-)

Ahhhhhhhh thats how this is 315cal. Patties not burgers, patties.

I'm not sure if I can make a copy of the book on here but Google The Hairy Dieters, turkey burgers and chips.
    Basically it's 2 turkey patties with mixed in veggies. Home made fries with just 2 teaspoons oil, a huge green salad and a scoop of tomato relish.
    Very tasty midweek meal 👍
  • Anna022119
    Big fan of 'fakeaway' meals ☺
  • Anna022119
    Lol just quoting the book. Typical British versus American language too I fear 😂
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Corned beef on rye with habanero cheese, mayo, dijon, tomato and pickles. Yum!
  • amgreenwell
    Lemon-rosemary grilled chicken with mashed red potatoes
  • amgreenwell
    Miso glazed wild salmon with roasted broccoli

LOVE roasted broccoli!
  • DoubleUbea
    Posted in the other topic but this is what I had for dinner:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/42487033/#Comment_42487033
  • DoubleUbea
    LOVE roasted broccoli!
    Its the only way to eat it :) Ditto cauliflower.

What about raw? I thought that was the only way to eat it.
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Didn't want to be in the hot kitchen too long, so I made scrambled eggs with diced ham, peppers, onions, and bacon on a tortilla wrap for dinner.
  • amgreenwell
    Last night was grilled cod with coleslaw, avocado, watermelon and kiwi
  • maryjennifer
    maryjennifer Posts: 124 Member
    edited August 2018
    I made last night the following recipe for the family. Its absolutely delicious!

https://www.changeinseconds.com/cuban-mojo-marinated-pork/

0nlatge93lki.jpg
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Pork tenderloin in the crockpot with teriyaki marinade and garden rainbow peppers. Husband will have with rice ill probably have with veggie noodles.
  • petegamer69mfp
    petegamer69mfp Posts: 9 Member
    On night shift. Brought a wholewhat pasta salad with chicken drumsticks :-)
  • DoubleUbea
    No pictures, I had some left over grill chicken, ground it up with some chickpeas, added Greek yogurt, peppers, celery, dill pickles and some spices for a chicken salad sandwich.