New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Just had this for lunch and it was so delicious! Flavorful broth lots of chicken, noodles were perfect ( i only used half the noodles to keep calorie count down). Broth with chicken and veg is 150 calaries, if you add all the noodles its 290. Was very filling with only half the noodles!
    lqr0gh1n06ly.jpg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited August 2018
    This may be one of aldis new items their gossiping about on the blogs. My store is expanding cant wait to see all the new items. zsytydkcnqlu.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    s8pmzsirex74.png
    tiofnpc4hsyj.png

These look delicious although I am sure way too overpriced.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    This may be one of aldis new items their gossiping about on the blogs. My store is expanding cant wait to see all the new items. zsytydkcnqlu.jpg

I tried both! I really liked the southwestern bowl - probably because it's just a more familiar flavor to me. The greek one was okay but I probably wont get it again.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Aldi is really hitting it out of the park with their unique choices lately. I love that they're incorporating variety for such a low price (kinda like Trader Joe's, although TJ is definitely a little more pricey). Their Little Salad Bar hummus is delicious and some of the lowest in calories I've seen. I really like the Red Pepper flavor with my baby carrots. I check for new stuff every week and they never disappoint :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Has anyone tried the apple pie Oreos yet? I saw at the store today they look delicious because made with the graham base. I know they aren’t new but was wondering if worth buying.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Very creamy and lots of pb swirl but mine did not have a seal or anything is this normal ? I'm kind of concerned 6i18901cwera.jpg
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    I tried Nature's Path Crunchy Vanilla cereal thanks to @crazyravr. I had to go to a grocery store I don't usually shop at to get it.

It was pretty good. I am not a big cereal eater but I like vanilla and it was a good change from eggs.
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Very creamy and lots of pb swirl but mine did not have a seal or anything is this normal ? I'm kind of concerned 6i18901cwera.jpg

Yes, This company hasn't ever had a seal.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2018
    tiofnpc4hsyj.png

These look delicious although I am sure way too overpriced.

I just looked & it's $7.99 which isn't bad for a more gourmet nut butter.

I might have to try the latter.

Familyfooddude already did a review

I wonder if Trader Joe's is bringing back their Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter?

• asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    v1c7sqhmv3am.jpg
    A new crepe shop opened up in the h mart near me, and it's amazing :o It had Nutella, cream, banana, strawberries, and pocky!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2018
    Found the Arctic Zero Peanut Butter Swirl for cheap at Grocery Outlet & figured if it sucked I didn't spend too much on it.

It was bland like most of Arctic Zero pints, but the white chocolate chips at least added a nice flavor to the overall base. Definitely wouldn't buy this or any of their chunky/light ice creams again with the exception of their newer ice creams.

Tried the Archer Farms Chocolate Peanut Butter light ice cream flavor & it was really good! Not as good as the Enlightened version since that one has bigger peanut butter chunks & the base was a bit more flavorful, but I would still buy this on occasion depending on the price of Enlightened.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    1z9phrpjr1f2.jpeg
    hukhvewqwatt.jpeg
    o8blssmh10sy.jpeg
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Found the Arctic Zero Peanut Butter Swirl for cheap at Grocery Outlet & figured if it sucked I didn't spend too much on it.

It was bland like most of Arctic Zero pints, but the white chocolate chips at least added a nice flavor to the overall base. Definitely wouldn't buy this or any of their chunky/light ice creams again with the exception of their newer ice creams.

Tried the Archer Farms Chocolate Peanut Butter light ice cream flavor & it was really good! Not as good as the Enlightened version since that one has bigger peanut butter chunks & the base was a bit more flavorful, but I would still buy this on occasion depending on the price of Enlightened.

Just an fyi, the Archer Farms Chocolate Pecan Pie flavor is amazing!!!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Don't tell the Planet Fitness locations in Vermont.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    asonrody wrote: »
    v1c7sqhmv3am.jpg
    A new crepe shop opened up in the h mart near me, and it's amazing :o It had Nutella, cream, banana, strawberries, and pocky!

That looks amazing. I miss having h-mart nearby.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    I came across this deal for free Wilde Chicken Chips. The website says they're sold at Whole Foods and Sprouts. I never heard of them before, and they do look good. The coupon is for $5.99 compensation, so the chips are a bit expensive.
    https://www.wildebrands.com/pages/sign-up-for-wilde-brands-emails-social
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I love taro and I love Danny’s Macaroons, so when I found out they released an ube flavor (close enough to taro as far as I’m concerned) I ordered some ASAP.
    So glad I did.
    It’s not AS strong as I’d like, but it has a really nice subtle ube flavor with the sweetness and freshness of the macaroon. I’m ordering more very soon!
    50i05jguq0uh.jpeg
    bsaxwbn6lxla.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    neldabg wrote: »
    I came across this deal for free Wilde Chicken Chips. The website says they're sold at Whole Foods and Sprouts. I never heard of them before, and they do look good. The coupon is for $5.99 compensation, so the chips are a bit expensive.
    https://www.wildebrands.com/pages/sign-up-for-wilde-brands-emails-social

I posted this already a few weeks ago haha! Was wondering if anyone got theirs yet? I haven't gotten to go to whole foods yet :( but am looking forward to trying they seem really interesting.

I have never heard of such a flavor as "ube", I had to google to find out what it was LOL @hgycta