If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Oddly enough, I've been craving these for the past few days:
    xrzoy6hearkd.png

Not just a handful, the whole box.

That's the best way to eat Cheez- It's
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I am taking a vacation with extended family. One of the people in my group doesn't like to fly so I will be driving.... for several days. (UGH.) They already are planning what snacks to take. Cheez-its are one of them. If they didn't have calories I would be eating as much as I could.
    I have to get something with a few less calories because I wont be exercising but I will want something to munch on.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    I haven't had Cheese-Its in years! Goldfish crackers were my downfall when I was buying snacks 'for the kids' when they were toddlers, though :tongue:
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Bought these babies over the weekend and as soon as my husband gets back into town, we will be enjoying them.
    pimgxr96qtvj.jpg
    svasqqfjq1nf.jpeg

Mini Donut is meh. The Mint Cookies N Cream is really good..but their best flavor is, by far, Chocolate Pecan Pie!!!
  • mjnoliver
    mjnoliver Posts: 11 Member
    Chinese food ...or a big shellfish platter
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Ruatine wrote: »
    I :heart: the Archer Farms pints, especially the Maple Caramel Bourbon Pecan.

I've heard good things, so I'm looking forward to it. I never really got into Halo. Too fake tasting for me. I don't really eat ice cream all that often, so when I do, I want the real stuff! Besides, who wouldn't want tiny pieces of donuts in their ice cream?!
    09clt6kzggl8.gif
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    That gif always creeps me out.
  • MoHousdon
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Bought these babies over the weekend and as soon as my husband gets back into town, we will be enjoying them.
    pimgxr96qtvj.jpg
    svasqqfjq1nf.jpeg

Mini Donut is meh. The Mint Cookies N Cream is really good..but their best flavor is, by far, Chocolate Pecan Pie!!!

:open_mouth:
  • MoHousdon
    That gif always creeps me out.

It's from the movie Just Friends. If you haven't seen it, you should.

Forgiveness, is more than saying sorry...
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I ate this one time...then didn't feel like eating again for 24 hours. I would do it again. Belgium liege waffles topped with duck meat, poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce.

:drooling:

• FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    A nice spinach salad with purple onions, thin sliced tomato, croutons, carrots, jalapeños, cucumber, cheese, and morning star farms crumblers
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    @CarvedTones made me think of mass quantities of spanakopita, (spinach and feta in a flaky phyllo dough)... and grape leaves, and Kibbeh... with Tzatziki.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited August 2018
    awa3rq8gr2od.jpg

I do love a nice chicken parmigiana with chips! I just have mine without ham.