The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    go_cubs wrote: »
    gj5a4etg6gsx.jpeg
    Cover your eyes folks

If I were you I would never ever buy make-up. That *kitten* is expensive, and in your case, completely pointless. :heart:

I honestly think that is true for everyone in this thread. Except me. You will pry my Kabuki paint from my cold dead fingers. But I don’t want to tell anyone what to do. You all know yourselves.

Just remember: Swanny (and a bunch of other people here) think you are just gawjus...just as you are. Plus? We are always right.

Always.

You're honestly the biggest sweetheart.

For me make-up is a shield. War paint. Whatever. Symbolism surpassed utility here a long time ago. I put it on in the morning like I put on a face for an audience I frankly don't give a crap about most times, but I do nonetheless, because otherwise it feels naked. Don't know if that makes sense or if anyone else can relate to it, but it is what it is.

Except on the internet. On the internet we're all a little more bare-faced in the shadow of (cvasi)anonymity.

Yeah, too much coffee again.

It makes perfect sense. My mother was raised in a generation that was taught that bare-faced meant either poor or lazy. She would never leave the house for ANY reason without “putting on her face”. I watched her drill that into my little sister. My sister is as beautiful as I am hideous so...

But I saw her internalize the “you NEED makeup to look good” and despite my protestations to the contrary, it took her decades to realize that she wasn’t letting anyone down if she went to the store without mascara and lipstick.

I am not one of these *kitten* saying, “Oh she was a different person without her makeup.”

I would never tell anyone to use it or not. But I wanted people to see that they’re gawjus just as they are. However that is.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I'm just home from my morning surf. Make up free and I remembered to put pants on..

9rks3m9is3ya.jpg

Actually that photo's a fraud. I really look like this:

5xu93tke0qbr.jpg

I cannot decide which one I want to *kitten* to first.

Oh, did that make it creepy?

I thought creepy was the new kinky? Either way...and every way...count me in but first - come on @SwannySez, we want to see your fine face x

I was one of the first. Then I even upped the ante and gif-fed myself.
  • SwannySez
    Fine. Enjoy staring at my acne and scars and body fat then. :lol:

t7ctat9z3x1v.jpg

And beauty! People always leave that part out.
  • SwannySez
    @DeadliftsAndSprinkles, where did I gif sass ya?
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    690lqh0kk2n9.jpg

The ceiling light created an effect but this is me :)

Beautiful my dear😍
  • SwannySez
    Just me. In my PJs hair has been in a bun all damm day.

hm982n3ep5z4.jpg

Welcome to the fam, purdy!
  • SwannySez
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    sutu4jdwsvul.jpeg

Hey so i wear prison pajamas and I have little house on the prairie hair, I was born for this thread

Edit- nice to finally be the real me

You are gawjus. Upper lips are SO overrated.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Just me. In my PJs hair has been in a bun all damm day.

hm982n3ep5z4.jpg

You're quite pretty and also, as someone who used to have braces, you have great teeth

Lol thanks. I was lucky no braces for Me!