• felixg1109
    felixg1109 Posts: 172 MFP Moderator
    Thanks for the nice comments!
  • lananabanana112
    lananabanana112 Posts: 8 Member
    Geiler Typ :) weitermachen! LG aus München
  • felixg1109
    @lananabanana112 :-D... Danke... In München war ich gerade am Wochenende. Liebe Grüße aus Remscheid, NRW
  • 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    edited August 2018
    Reaching deep into my vast working German vocabulary: Das ist wunderbar! :)

Congratulations on your dedication! An amazing accomplishment.
  • felixg1109
    @2run2ski perfect german ;-). Thanks for the nice words!
  • deisebayer
    deisebayer Posts: 21 Member
    Wonderful work! Congrats, and thanks for the inspiration :smile:
  • felixg1109
    Thanks @deisebayer :smiley:

Just a little update: Some weeks ago i got the approval of my thigh-reconstruction. Atm i am doing the medical examinations you have to do before the surgery. They have to check for varicose veins before they can do it. Next and probably last one is tomorrow. After that i will fix the date for the surgery in January - of cause only if they dont find any bad veins.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    felixg1109 wrote: »
    Thanks @deisebayer :smiley:

Just a little update: Some weeks ago i got the approval of my thigh-reconstruction. Atm i am doing the medical examinations you have to do before the surgery. They have to check for varicose veins before they can do it. Next and probably last one is tomorrow. After that i will fix the date for the surgery in January - of cause only if they dont find any bad veins.

I hope it all goes well for you and a successful surgery achieved in January.
  • You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Wow -- "congrats", "great job", "way to go" -- I sincerely mean all of these things, but the words hardly seem adequate. Your story and determination have, and will continue, to inspire many.
  • Udail51
    Udail51 Posts: 35 Member
    Such an awesome job. My hat is off to you. It is also great that you got insurance to pay for some of the skin removal cost. I looked into it at one time and it was way out of my price range. While I still have a way to go I hope to be at my goal weight soon.

By the way how old are you? You look young.
  • vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    This is amazing 👍
  • felixg1109
    Thank you @all

@Udail51 If you got an health insurance you can ask if the do something like that too. In germany it depends if it's "medical neccessary" because it's equivalent to an illness. In my case i.e. the thighs are a risk for wounds, because they rub against each other and stop me from doing some kind of movements.

I will be 32 on tuesday. Good luck for your "last steps" towards your goal weight!
  • unicornpickles
    unicornpickles Posts: 30 Member
    Wow! What a awesome job you have done , I’m so happy for you! High five ✋
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    You are very handsome and inspirational. Great job!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Wow, hei! Danke schoen! 💪
  • Herb937
    Herb937 Posts: 23 Member
    Great job!! No doubt a determined mind set and a lot of hard fought victories!! Continued success and movement forward.
  • felixg1109
    nowine4me wrote: »
    You are very handsome and inspirational. Great job!

*getting wine from my cellar and rushing to you* ;-)

thanks everybody!
  • PartyPerson
    PartyPerson Posts: 116 Member
    You look fabulous - well done, it must have taken immense will-power. You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!