The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    48ruap4ql5la.jpg

I just woke up and I'm sick with this change of season flu. I had to turn towards the bedside light, so slightly angled. Sorry.

Edited to change the photo because apparently my camera thought it would crack if it didn't automatically filter it

Hugs sweetie!! Love this face!! Hope you feel better soon!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    People I thought to be gone and people I thought would never step foot in here. This thread makes me happy. What a brilliant idea @swannysez

It makes me happy too. But I can't take full credit for it. @DeadliftsAndSprinkles kinda inspred me. I know you have had your face for long stretches as your profile pic @CoffeeAndContour but are ya gonna share one with us? I can say categorically that you are quite non-golemesque.

Haha, you seen that. Admittedly, I was just playing when I made that comment. Forgive the hair, I just woke from a nap.

fmia3a6dqroh.jpeg

ma9wvye3r9b9.jpg

I dunno, leut, I kinda prefer your other selfie even if you are smiling more in this one.

Is this where I offer to show it to you up close? :huh:

Ok, I guess, but make sure you have something in the frame for a scale reference.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    86bkzj3o8ex3.jpeg

Taken outside in nice light. Crows feet are all me. It's a repost, but meh.

always looking good! <3

• SwannySez
    Options
    People I thought to be gone and people I thought would never step foot in here. This thread makes me happy. What a brilliant idea @swannysez

It makes me happy too. But I can't take full credit for it. @DeadliftsAndSprinkles kinda inspred me. I know you have had your face for long stretches as your profile pic @CoffeeAndContour but are ya gonna share one with us? I can say categorically that you are quite non-golemesque.

Haha, you seen that. Admittedly, I was just playing when I made that comment. Forgive the hair, I just woke from a nap.

fmia3a6dqroh.jpeg

ma9wvye3r9b9.jpg

I dunno, leut, I kinda prefer your other selfie even if you are smiling more in this one.

Is this where I offer to show it to you up close? :huh:

Ok, I guess, but make sure you have something in the frame for a scale reference.

So, like the Washington Monument? :neutral:

LividInsidiousCero-size_restricted.gif
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    My people! I’ve missed these faces! Here’s mine...makeup free, PMS chin breakout, bags under my eyes from too many night shifts, melting because the power (and therefore the AC) just came back on after a 4 hour outage, ready for bed in a completely shapeless tank top, and all.

y5nkl5ynbnen.jpeg

I love you so very very much :)

And I love you, my sweet friend!
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    nwoc58jr65ka.jpg

Angle! DQ

Darn.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Every time I read this title I see “unfiltered unmangled” and it makes me laugh
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!
    I’m not even gonna bother posting mine, I don’t use filters anyway and the only one I have a fave full of makeup is my current profile pic 😜
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Every time I read this title I see “unfiltered unmangled” and it makes me laugh

You make me laugh

You’re the worst
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    QRSTUV56 wrote: »
    This is a repeat for my IG friends. I've been trying this year to always post unedited photos and to embrace the things that I don't like about myself.

c68nx0km0yqo.jpg

Are you ok with your farts or are you trying to embrace those, too?

Dafuq..?

Everyone knows you can’t embrace them. You can hardly bottle them
  • SwannySez
    Options
    QRSTUV56 wrote: »
    This is a repeat for my IG friends. I've been trying this year to always post unedited photos and to embrace the things that I don't like about myself.

c68nx0km0yqo.jpg

Are you ok with your farts or are you trying to embrace those, too?

giphy.gif

• Keto_N_Iron
    Options

fmia3a6dqroh.jpeg

Oh geez how did I miss this?!?!?! You look amazing+😍😍😍😍