536 days with MFP and 300.8lbs lost

Replies

• SueMiconi
    SueMiconi Posts: 10 Member
    Congratulations...you should be very proud of yourself !! And I can imagine how thrilled your whole family is for you...Enjoy!
  • patoberrios
    patoberrios Posts: 7 Member
    great story ! congrats ! one question , at what weight you can no longer have sex? if any?
  • rptreglia
    rptreglia Posts: 15 Member
    great story ! congrats ! one question , at what weight you can no longer have sex? if any?
    I was still getting busy at my heaviest so I’m not sure lol.
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    This is freaking fantastic. I wish I could see the original post as I reply because I kept seeing things I wanted to comment on. Amazing work. A little jelly that you are going to picnic with the crew from the hundred acre woods, but other than that very very very happy for you and your wife. She already loved you obviously but now you can be workout buddies and do nature adventures and such. I am sure she is elated.
  • ditchdoc94
    ditchdoc94 Posts: 24 Member
    Awesome dude. That's is one hell of an accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    What a wonderful blessing to your wife and family. You are an amazing person and your wife is fabulous to hang in there with you though the whole journey- TRULY you are blessed!!!1 keep up the good work. I LOVE your devotion to your family.
  • kathy236
    kathy236 Posts: 3 Member
    so happy for you, you are an inspiration.
  • nicholasdyoung
    nicholasdyoung Posts: 15 Member
    Well done. You are amazing.
  • ktmiowa
    ktmiowa Posts: 13 Member
    Wow - I read success stories in the morning to keep me motivated throughout the day - thank you!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    <3<3<3
  • Herb937
    Herb937 Posts: 23 Member
    Great job!! Keep on moving forward!!
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    I needed to read this today! I am crying tears of joy over here! Enjoy Disney we are going next May!
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    ktmiowa wrote: »
    Wow - I read success stories in the morning to keep me motivated throughout the day - thank you!

I also read success stories every morning to keep myself motivated everyday!
  • JulesBooth
    JulesBooth Posts: 26 Member
    One word. Amazing.
    Well done you. True inspiration to others.
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    That's a beautiful story, congrats on all that really hard work. I'm super proud for you and really glad your mariage is doing so well now. Keep it up, you are an inspiration!
  • sueann10
    sueann10 Posts: 74 Member
    Loved your story and so inspiring!!! Such a handsome guy and your wife sounds like an amazing lady!! Well done mate!! :)
  • Healthy_Libby
    Healthy_Libby Posts: 26 Member
    You have the heart of a lion, this is such and incredible achievement! Thank you for sharing!!! Really inspirational xxx
  • Don_WM_
    Don_WM_ Posts: 262 Member
    Just fricken awesome and super inspirational! Congratulations, you have for sure persevered! Don't stop - the rewards are ALWAYS worth the effort. Thanks for sharing such wonderful inspiration!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Your story is very inspiring! congrats on your weight loss!
  • Susmita_Sahu
    Susmita_Sahu Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you for sharing. I got all choked up...so motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!