What did you make for dinner tonight??

15678911»

Replies

• jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Baked stuffed poblano peppers with ground beef, queso fresco and enchilada sauce. Very good!
  • jlscherme
    jlscherme Posts: 157 Member
    Veggie bisquick quiche and salad.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Not so authentic mezzes/tapas. Hubby assembled the melon with prosciutto starter. I made roast cherry tomatoes in the air fryer, portuguese boiled carrots mixed with toum instead of the classic garlic vinaigrette, grilled courgettes and aubergines. Soused herring were hidden under a lot of parsley because of my deficient filleting skills. Whipped feta with sumac was a great discovery. Homemade (well, bread machine) brown bread.
    be52n9lvbakm.jpeg
    ej1jrixu5ifp.jpeg

• sclady21
    sclady21 Posts: 33 Member
    Feeling sad, my grandma is in hospice from a stroke, so I made mac and cheese and a tuna sandwich

So sorry to hear about your grandma. Sending prayers!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    We didn't get home until almost 8 last night, so I just threw together a giant chef salad with Romaine, hard boiled eggs, rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, diced Swiss, bell peppers and red onion.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Chicken pot pie!! One of my favorite meals.
  • suibhan6
    suibhan6 Posts: 81 Member
    edited August 2018
    I believe tonight I will fire up the grill and cook some chicken legs that I plan to marinate in some leftover dill pickle juice (pickles not pickled with sugar). Undecided on the rest of the meal, but there are a lot of good non-starchy veggies in my fridge to select from.

Last night it was nuked leftover pork loin, and spinach cooked with garlic.
  • anetkastefaniak
    anetkastefaniak Posts: 45 Member
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    edited August 2018
    Salmon salad with salsa.

Tofu and egg scramble with chopped up salmon and mixed with salsa and siracha.

200 grams of cold tofu dipped in soy sauce.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Last night I made chicken tacos. chicken, cheese, pico with my garden tomatoes, guac, rice, beans, on flour tortillas. I hate hard shell tacos lol.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    I had some stubborn tomatoes in my garden that would not ripen so last night we went all Southern: Smoked pork chops, fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese spread and grilled corn on the cob. So yummy!
  • Jdacruz5588
    Jdacruz5588 Posts: 16 Member
    Baked a spaghetti squash, a little too long.... turned into squash mashed potatoes haha :#
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Currently have a vanilla almond pumpkin carrot protein cake in the oven (aka my protein pizookie) with blueberries folded in! Going to bake it, let it cool, then let it chill in the fridge and top it with protein ice cream when it’s chilled. Idk why, I’ve always preferred to eat my cakes and cookies cold! I’ll prob post pictures in the high volume thread when it’s finished
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,566 Member
    Steamed cabbage, broccoli and carrot mix, topped with grilled tempeh slices, a bit of sauteed onion and thin slices of fresh avocado, all sprinkled with Italian spices. Yummy!
  • Vietnamese salad rolls ❤️