Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I was going to try with the 5 portions of fruit and veg, but I got mastitis over the weekend and spent yesterday feeling terrible and only ate pureed fruit and toast!

I'm sorry, Spam!! Feel better. The fruit and veg challenge will probably make a reappearance next Monday. I will probably change the he exercise portion.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Had my liver ultrasound today and so far, it looks all good. Helps when you work in the same field as the person doing the scan. Official report to follow. Started with a Camp Gladiator group in my town. First night last night, thought I might die, but didn't so I will be returning tonight. Am I a glutton for punishment? Scale this morning showed my lowest weight yet, but not a weigh in day so not officially changing it. Had a Sonic toaster after the scan. Had to fast and we know how hungry we get when they tell us we CAN'T eat.

What is Camp Gladiator?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    It's a fitness class that is a lot of calesthenic type exercise with small weights and running. Kinda sucks, but you go at your pace and it wasn't too bad. Our hospital benefits give us a discount for the classes too, so if I decide to continue, it would benefit me.

https://campgladiator.com/regions
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    It's a fitness class that is a lot of calesthenic type exercise with small weights and running. Kinda sucks, but you go at your pace and it wasn't too bad. Our hospital benefits give us a discount for the classes too, so if I decide to continue, it would benefit me.

https://campgladiator.com/regions

Looks interesting. I am not allowed to run anymore since my rightaccessory navicular bones started moving randomly after a bad ankle sprain last fall. I miss being able to run at least short distances as interval cardio.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    It's only Wednesday? Really? :/

I just do not feel good today. I'm not sick. I don't have a headache. I just feel tense and off somehow.

Three day weekend and a massage booked for Saturday. Hopefully that will fix me.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

I just do not feel good today. I'm not sick. I don't have a headache. I just feel tense and off somehow.

Three day weekend and a massage booked for Saturday. Hopefully that will fix me.

Sorry you're not feeling like yourself today. I get like that sometimes.

To the bolded...it can't hurt.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Sorry you're not feeling like yourself today. I get like that sometimes.

To the bolded...it can't hurt.

:laugh: Right?!?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Survived my second night of group class. Went ahead and signed up for a month for $10, can't hurt right?

At that price, I would too!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Survived my second night of group class. Went ahead and signed up for a month for $10, can't hurt right?

It's a special for their 10th birthday celebration. I know it will go up after that, but I still get a discount through work.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

It could, but if they let you go at your own pace, it probably won't. (Just don't take @raymax4, she needs bubble wrap.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

It's a special for their 10th birthday celebration. I know it will go up after that, but I still get a discount through work.

Speaking of birthdays. My martial arts instructor is sick tonight. I need to see if I can squeeze in a hot yoga session and use my card. Denni says if I use it all by Christmas, he will put another one in my stocking.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I couldn't get into Yoga class tonight. (it's a small studio so limited to 25/class) I signed up for a class tomorrow night and one on Monday morning since my office is closed.
    I needed to decompress so I went and got my nails done. For some reason I can't get the photo to load in here, but I put it in my news feed for friends. I like it. The girl painted a treble clef on my accent nails. I am impressed by her skill.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Hope you're feeling better on your three day weekend!

I was surprised that work gave me off Friday, Saturday, & Sunday! I have to work six days in a row after, but at least I'm off next Sunday.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    It ticks me off that people will NOT close doors. I have to get my grading and prep work done in a common room and the noise from the hall is really distracting. It's 20 minutes into my planning and I've gotten up and closed the door three times so far.
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Good question! I think I just wanted a quick fix? I don't even know, in hindsight.

No judgement man, I used to love this as a kid. The grittiness, the condensed chocolate flavor that dissolves in your mouth it's like eating brownie batter (if you close your eyes hard enough).
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I couldn't get into Yoga class tonight. (it's a small studio so limited to 25/class) I signed up for a class tomorrow night and one on Monday morning since my office is closed.
    I needed to decompress so I went and got my nails done. For some reason I can't get the photo to load in here, but I put it in my news feed for friends. I like it. The girl painted a treble clef on my accent nails. I am impressed by her skill.

Photos weren't loading yesterday.

Why aren't we friends?!?!?!?!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    10 more pounds to get to my first goal of being under 200 pounds again! Then my next goal will be to get to 170 & if I still want to lose a bit more weight go for 160 as my ultimate goal.

Woo HOOO!!!!