WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2018

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    ❤️
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    <3 Morning! make sure all you newbies find us again on next month's thread. Our fearless leader barbie will post the new September thread later tonight.

Glad that it's Friday, DH and I have plans to run errands together (we both have a 1/2 day of work) and then settle up on the bills to pay for the trip, time to pay the piper :#:s

NYKAREN
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,128 Member
    Katla - Have you got a photo of your grandson? If you don't want to post one because of privacy, that's fine. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,578 Member
    <3
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,820 Member
    Ugh! Heather! My hats off to you. That chain would drive me crazy! BUT, it sounds as if your buyers really want your place! Fingers crossed for you!
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Heather - hope it all works out, and the rest of your chain holds... bless your heart, what a frustrating experience!

KJ
    - My hat stays off to you. I'd be hiding in the closet at the end of the day hoping the littles wouldn't find me.

Family is headed this-a-way from over in Oklahoma this morning, got a four-day weekend of accomplishing stuff ahead of me... Can't wait!

In the meantime, I've got to sit down and get the plan of work sorted for the next fiscal year, so it won't leap up and bite me next week. Gonna be an interesting week or two ahead of us.

Love y'all,
    Seeya in September!
    Lisa in AR
  • cityjaneLondon
    Had a call from our vendor's agent today to say the vendors are willing to hold on for us "because they've been so nice". Of course they are just as frustrated as we are.
    I've just posted a side/hall table on Freecycle and someone is coming to collect it right now. :o Had two applicants. It's a great upcycling project.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,878 Member
    :'(Heather, how frustrating for you.

:)Allie, what good news about your umbrella

:)Kelly, I admire your energy and creativity. Watch for some more books in the mail.

:) Starting the new thread for September is on my "to do" list so I'll have it posted before I go to bed.

<3 Barbie
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)<3:)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,435 Member
    1iw6pyscj5qt.jpeg
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,285 Member
    Good morning and Happy Friday!

Allie - so glad your umbrella is being replaced! Loved that photo of you and your friend on the boat. And glad your paycheck came through. Geeze. Hope the sale of your dad's house goes through quickly and you can close the door on that chapter.

Lisa - glad you came back lighter from your trip. What great progress for the year!! How perturbing to deal with that insurance company. Have a great weekend working on the Mountain House.

Heather - I'm sure you and your DH will pinch yourselves once you finally get moved.

Karen in VA - Cute photo of Olivia! What a sweetie! So sorry to hear about your fridge kicking the bucket. Ours was three years old - top of the line Amana - when it croaked a month after the extended warranty expired. We paid to have it fixed which lasted 6 months then something else broke. So we bought an el-cheapo one and had them haul the nice one out, destined for the dump. The interior light went out in the new one after a year, but we can live with that. VERY aggravating!!!! Waste of hard earned money. GGRR.

Sending healing thoughts and hugs to Suebdew and Barbie and Oregon Coast Barbara and Rebecca and anyone else who needs them right now. <3

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,435 Member
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,463 Member
    Meg, have you tried FoxFire? It's the browser I like best.
    Heather you'll wow 'em in your new sexy black dress. pics, pls! email wouldn't get it out of my system, I'd camp out on the solicitor's doorstep and personally walk the doggoned papers through every doggoned step. Enough! Buyer's buyer pulled out? :sick: Heart goes out to your neice and her family.
    Barbie :love: your furry healers.
    Margaret, pls explain the "Turk" Tshirt, couldn't quite make it out... ;)
    Karen in VA fridge failing after only 2 years? :noway:
    Rori has a PT seen your knees/recommended specific supportive exercises? Great grades gal!
    Allie "forgot to pay" you? "noway" Glad the umbrella company will replace the defective one.
    KJ you are one of the angels amongst us. Finding ways to teach the little ones to think about others? Organizing daycare/assisted living for multi generational activities! What gifts of love!
    Lisa, scootch over, I'm hiding with YOU!

Thanks all! COPD is not yet official, just FEARed. THere's that word again... :(

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    60 g protein 23/30, meditate 14/30, walk one more step 13/30, knee exercises 14/30, core 6/18, walk Tumble 12/18 times, SWSY 0/9, hang up or purge art 0/1, AF 21/30
  • cityjaneLondon
    <3<3<3Tracey - that does sound worrying. 73 is no age at all for all that to be going on! Hope they find out what's up.

KJ - The senior/youngster mix has received quite a lot of news recently over here. Nurseries are being set up on the same site as elderly homes and they have regular get together sessions. Wonderful! I join with the others in praising your great efforts. I hope you get a good rest this weekend. <3<3<3<3<3

Had a nice nap. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx