Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited August 2018
    SomeMorr wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Good question! I think I just wanted a quick fix? I don't even know, in hindsight.

No judgement man, I used to love this as a kid. The grittiness, the condensed chocolate flavor that dissolves in your mouth it's like eating brownie batter (if you close your eyes hard enough).

Welcome! If you read far enough to see this on page 3246! :laugh:
  • quiksylver296
    becky3695 wrote: »
    TODAY IS MY FRIDAY (to be read as if I am singing....)
    TODAY IS MY FRIDAY
    TODAY IS MY FRIDAY!!!!

Can you tell I am a little excited????

Jealous!!! Do you have Monday off, too?
  • quiksylver296
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I confess I HATE having houseguests. Like, really hate it. :angry:

I'm with you. Sorry about your houseguests.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member

You KNOW I'm not a fan of it.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    10 more pounds to get to my first goal of being under 200 pounds again! Then my next goal will be to get to 170 & if I still want to lose a bit more weight go for 160 as my ultimate goal.

I am right there with ya. Just a few more until I am under 200, then off to go further down. Gotta make good choices.
  • crosbylee
    Confession... I have already eaten the majority of my calories today in chocolate and caramel. I stumbled and bought some candy yesterday. Divided it into snack bags, but have eaten too many of them already. I need to toss it or put it on lockdown.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Confession... I have already eaten the majority of my calories today in chocolate and caramel. I stumbled and bought some candy yesterday. Divided it into snack bags, but have eaten too many of them already. I need to toss it or put it on lockdown.

It's one day. Give them away or throw them away if you must, and tomorrow is a new chance to meet your goals. You can do this!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member

Same
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    spamarie wrote: »
    Feeling a lot better today, antibiotics are working. So I had a rare toddler free trip to a clothes shop today (had Ellie but she's still easy to handle when out).

ALL the trousers were skinny fit or straight fit. Nothing wrong with that but they don't suit me and my triangular legs.
    And apparently floral is in because almost every top had an element of it. I don't mind the odd flowery pattern, but it's not my thing.

No (much needed) clothes were purchased. Toddler free time wasted! I'm still not entirely sure what actually suits me. It's weird not knowing your own body anymore.

Trade Ellie for Tamara and you have my last shopping trip for me. Tamara tried to talk me into more flowers, but she doesn't get how annoying it is to have quads and only be able to find skinny pants.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Hot Yin Yoga.... That's the ticket. My neck and jaw are finally relaxed. I don't like training and I really don't like training when It doesn't have their act together for my new employee. I am going to survive tomorrow and hope my usual guy can help me after his vacation is over.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    It's Friday! It's a long weekend. I have my football tickets printed for my university's home opener. I have Tai chi tomorrow morning at a local state park. I have a yoga class scheduled for Monday morning. It's gonna be a great weekend.

What's everyone else up to?
  • quiksylver296
    edited August 2018
    It's Friday! It's a long weekend. I have my football tickets printed for my university's home opener. I have Tai chi tomorrow morning at a local state park. I have a yoga class scheduled for Monday morning. It's gonna be a great weekend.

What's everyone else up to?

Gym and deep tissue massage Saturday. Church Sunday, thinking about taking the puppy on a hike. Monday, no plans yet.

Hubby has to work (night shift), so it's just the kid and me.

ETA: I can't believe I forgot Boise State football Saturday afternoon! @ Troy. Will probably smoke some delicious steaks and scare the new puppy by jumping up and yelling. LOL
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Ready for the opening Alabama game. Making modified Hot Brown sandwiches since the game is against Louisville and the Hot Brown was invented there. We were in Louisville a few years ago and ate one at the restaurant where they were invented. Delicious!!
    Sunday will probably involve a boat ride if it isn't raining.
    Bought a wool jacket yesterday. Wanted to make sure I got my size - too hot to wear now, but I was sending a message to Summer that it is time to move on!!
  • crosbylee
    For me, got some yard work to do. We've had rain and the grass is too tall. Might see about hitting the Camp Gladiator birthday work out on Saturday or do one at home. Monday, not much but a class that evening.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    My mom let me know yesterday that she'll be here today. I will love spending some time with her, but she could have let us know a little sooner. Good thing we didn't really have any major plans for the weekend!