Ex alcoholic 1.6 years sober, life changed.. Reached main goal.. Want to make friends

gulitupadhyay
gulitupadhyay Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2018 in Success Stories
Greetings!! An alcoholic here.. 1.6 years sober..
My starting goal was to be healthy had all life problems thyroid, diabetes, high blood pressure, low testorone.. Doctor told me i might not be able to have kids if i don't change my lifestyle.. Today everything is better then perfect
Reached main goal of loosing weight now i want abs
I would like to make some new friends here

27zzkryp6qz0.jpg
dqpswuf53v6n.jpg
z7i4nixr8j1e.jpg
5vedb6p8igl1.jpg

tax7mxtyhxi4.jpg
ag1abu2n5raw.jpg

Havent use forum here so apologies if i did not post it right

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Congratulations on your life changes, you look so healthy now!
  • JudyCoventry4
    JudyCoventry4 Posts: 10 Member
    Keep it up! You don't want cirrhosis of the liver.
  • That's lovely . Now you look so great
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    What an amazing change! Congratulations on turning your life around!!! Also, you look fantastic!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Outstanding! Very well done :)
  • mazcor536
    mazcor536 Posts: 115 Member
    Congratulations on a phenomenal success! Wishing you the very best for the future!
  • M155AUSSIE
    M155AUSSIE Posts: 5 Member
    Good for you, the bravest thing is owning up to your mistakes and asking for help. You look amazing and you have an outlet to help with your stress that isn’t a bottle.
  • gstaubs1
    gstaubs1 Posts: 200 Member
    Well done sir. I did quite a bit of damage to my body in my 20's and 30's. Love the pics it really tells the story of how strong you are, and you look great now. Best of luck my friend. Add me if you like, Have a great day
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    I am so inspired!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    So very proud of you! Amazing life changes! I think you could friend everyone who has responded and you can also reach out to people who inspire you! One day at a time! 🎉
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Excellent work! Please continue to take good care of yourself...you have come very far!
  • That is so awesome!! Congratulations on the weight loss and staying sober!!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    You are an absolute inspiration. You completely turned your life around. Congratulations on the weight loss and an even bigger congratulations on the sobriety.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Keep going man! Good on you! 28 years for me so there is life after alcohol. Never look back. You are now the person you were always meant to be! (very cool shirt!)
  • hikinggal11
    hikinggal11 Posts: 59 Member
    Amazing transformation! You are such an inspiration for me, both with your sobriety and physical transformation.
  • melanierose336
    melanierose336 Posts: 1 Member
    Good job! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story, I am 3 months sober & hope for this much success.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Wow amazing job you really kicked some serious butt
  • gulitupadhyay
    gulitupadhyay Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you for your kind words everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!