If You Eat Cookies, Cakes, Ice Cream Daily Do You Consider Yourself Dieting?

Replies

• rikkejohnsenrij
    rikkejohnsenrij Posts: 510 Member

[/quote]Is there chocolate in any of that? >:) [/quote]Boiled Raisin Cake is killer-good with chocolate icing, and whether chocolate turns up in the Oatmeal-Everything cookies depends on whether there was any chocolate in my kitchen when I made them. But I can make up a pan (or three) of Triple Threat Chocolate Chip Brownies with Chocolate Frosting just for you. >:)B)

Can I get the recipe for those brownies? :)
    [/quote]

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Can I come to the party? I make a delicious sticky date pudding (with chocolate) smothered in caramel sauce.

Or hummingbird cake to match the pineapple of the pina coladas..

Chocolate and caramel? :smiley:

Yes... Choc melted in to the pudding. Takes sticky date to another squidgy, delicious level :D
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    meagan8376 wrote: »
    VUA21 wrote: »
    I am still lost as to why it is somehow superior to maintain without using MFP than with using it.

What system worked for VUA21 is great for her - but not sure why it is more impressive than anyone who does it with using MFP.

It's not. At least IMHO, tools exist for a reason. I absolutely need my alarm clock to get out of bed on time, my grandfather never needed one as he woke up at about 5AM everyday naturally. It's no different than MFP, some people need this tool, some people don't, neither person is superior, we're just different.

Isn't that more impressive then being woken up by an alarm clock. I wish I could do that.
    ;)

Same here! I have 2 alarm clocks to help me drag my butt out of bed!!! My phone and an old fashioned (very loud!) Big Ben style clock.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    Can I come to the party? I make a delicious sticky date pudding (with chocolate) smothered in caramel sauce.

Or hummingbird cake to match the pineapple of the pina coladas..

You eat hummingbirds?

::sadface::

Not Googling. I don't need another lovely cake picture in my head. Is it coconutty and pineapple-y?
This discussion has been closed.