Help with snacking!!

Replies

• brobinson0624
    brobinson0624 Posts: 5 Member
    Same here. There is literally nothing better than a late night snack! I’m finding it hard too but drinking water when I feel the urge to snack has been a huge help!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    I need to work on water intake aa well . Good luck
  • Ralphone
    Another night down no snacks but I need to work on the amount of food intake during the day LOL alright have an awesome Friday everyone
  • Ralphone
    Snacks have been OK..Just eating to much during the day. I need to get back on track
  • Ralphone
    It's been a few days since my last post. Feeling good no snacks . Trying to work on food intake. Good luck all.
  • LilmissNm
    LilmissNm Posts: 25 Member
    Are you wanting the snack because your hungry? Or is it out of habit boredom or something else?
  • Ralphone
    I sometimes wake up in the middle of theach night and snack. Most time's pbj sandwichs but it has been more then 50 day 's now no snacks. So I might have it kick ed lol
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »
    I sometimes wake up in the middle of theach night and snack. Most time's pbj sandwichs but it has been more then 50 day 's now no snacks. So I might have it kick ed lol

Good for you!! Nice to be able to break a habit. I don't usually get up during the night, but if I do it's just to put out, not to put in.
  • crptpyr
    crptpyr Posts: 3 Member
    I just have a drink or some ice when I'm like that, fills up my stomach and hydrates me so I stop thinking about it
  • Ralphone
    Yeah that always helps. Thanks for taking time out to help.good luck
  • Ralphone
    Doing well with not snacking still trying to take a few pounds off not easy been at it for a long time here
  • bonniegoodeye
    bonniegoodeye Posts: 290 Member
    I haven’t gone overboard this week. Trying to cut out alcohol this week to conserve calories. This is day 4 without and the calories haven’t been more than 100 over my daily goal.
  • Ralphone
    Good job krep it up. I like a drink now my then too.
  • Ralphone
    HI all my late night snack mfps. Doing well no late smacks working food intake .trying to keep it In check
    Good luck all
  • Ralphone
    No snacka late . I hope to keep it up its been a long time now. Just need to work now on overall food intake
  • Ralphone
    OK doing well with snacks how about you all
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm upset with myself lately.
    2 weeks ago I was 154.8 pounds. I'm 5'5" tall. Today I was 162. 7 pounds!! I have logged everyday and see that I gone over almost everyday. Weekly report telled me I gone over with almost 5000 calories for the last 2 week's combined.

Its frustrating and I'm mad at myself. Its extra annoying when I also started to run, and have been running almost everyday for the last 2 weeks as well. I run 6 miles without stopping.
    I feel like I should be losing weight working that hard. My average daily steps are 16k according to Garmin. But in the end it comes down to how you eat. I'm eating way to much.
  • Ralphone
    Sounds like you are In good shape. I run as well. Just try and stick to your calories . Dont give up . You can do it.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Sounds like you are In good shape. I run as well. Just try and stick to your calories . Dont give up . You can do it.

Thank you.
    Yes. I have to be more disciplined. I have lost 30 pounds since last October. I'm not about to mess that up now.
  • Ralphone
    Way to go good job keep it up