If You Eat Cookies, Cakes, Ice Cream Daily Do You Consider Yourself Dieting?

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    meagan8376 wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    @paperpudding i guess i touched on a sensitive subject.

Looking at your diary your a prime example of why i said what i said, your eating more snacks then your breakfast an your dinner combined.

You almost ate as much for your biggest meal as compared to your junk food.

I'm not a fan of creeping diaries. It's none of my business. And it's none of yours. Public slagging of people's diaries is exactly why this thread was started, so I guess it seems we've come full circle.

At least we know who's wearing the superior slacks.

People look at other diaries and make judgments all the time on here. Just because it's not what you want to hear or don't like it doesn't automatically mean she's coming from a mean place doesn't seem like that at all. If you take offence to it or feel some kind of way, that's a personal issue within yourself.

People may look at other diaries; someone dragging them into a public conversation to slag off another person who said something they didn't like is another thing altogether. It was completely unnecessary. If you can't see that, then I suggest that's a personal issue within *yourself*. You've been passive aggressive and downright rude. You're coming off as an immature teenager just because some people disagreed with your rather narrow views of how you think people ought to manage their weight, which, incidentally, is none of your business. if you want to defend this person's weak attempt at public humiliation that's your lookout, but it's a pretty poor showing on your part.

QFT.

Oh, and in for the handbasket!!

I shall be bringing Jim Beam. I'll be needing a stiff one. I'll have the drink after.

Our train seems to be lacking in men. :frowning:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Ashley is judging you from the comfort of her cardboard box. See how judgmental she looks.
    hd3z92t2qh45.jpeg

:heart: that she's judging us from a Penzeys box!

I am a huge Penzey's fan! Every savory dish is better with a little Fox Point on it.

I am waiting on my annual restocking order right now! Should be here any day now :smiley:

I admire your restraint in placing only one order a year. I go through Fox Point, smoked paprika, minced and granulated garlic, and granulated and minced toasted onion ridiculously fast.

The highlight of a recent trip for me was getting to go to an actual Penzeys store. I fangirled so much that they gave me four bumper stickers for all the people who have seen mine and wanted one, and they asked if I also wanted one of the employee aprons. They were REALLY fast to clarify that they were joking about the apron--I might have taken them up on it otherwise.

I order big bags! We go through a ton of smoked paprika, too. Also ancho chili, French thyme, cumin, pizza seasoning, and Maharaja :smiley:

There's a store about 90 miles from me. Smells. So. Good!! I could just wander around sniffing things for hours.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Ashley is judging you from the comfort of her cardboard box. See how judgmental she looks.
    hd3z92t2qh45.jpeg

:heart: that she's judging us from a Penzeys box!

I am a huge Penzey's fan! Every savory dish is better with a little Fox Point on it.

I am waiting on my annual restocking order right now! Should be here any day now :smiley:

I admire your restraint in placing only one order a year. I go through Fox Point, smoked paprika, minced and granulated garlic, and granulated and minced toasted onion ridiculously fast.

The highlight of a recent trip for me was getting to go to an actual Penzeys store. I fangirled so much that they gave me four bumper stickers for all the people who have seen mine and wanted one, and they asked if I also wanted one of the employee aprons. They were REALLY fast to clarify that they were joking about the apron--I might have taken them up on it otherwise.

I order big bags! We go through a ton of smoked paprika, too. Also ancho chili, French thyme, cumin, pizza seasoning, and Maharaja :smiley:

There's a store about 90 miles from me. Smells. So. Good!! I could just wander around sniffing things for hours.

I think your seat would be secured by a dinner invitation. :bigsmile:
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    f53ov4exg6lo.jpg

This is Abby. She spends half her life judging me, and a solid 1/3 of her life begging for salmon, turkey, cereal, or vodka.

She looks like she could be Ashley's sister! For a minute I was wondering how you got a picture of my cat :) Also, your cat loves cereal and vodka...she'll fit right in here.

If given the opportunity, she will also take coffee, gin, and cosmos. My OldLadyGirlCat is such a lush.

Dessert toppings! Alcoholic whipped cream, in a can.

yar9rpqt2mf1.jpg

Dessert topping? Nah, just straight from the can into my mouth! B)
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member

Looking at your diary your a prime example of why i said what i said, your eating more snacks then your breakfast an your dinner combined.

I'm not a fan of creeping diaries. It's none of my business. And it's none of yours. Public slagging of people's diaries is exactly why this thread was started, so I guess it seems we've come full circle.

People look at other diaries and make judgments all the time on here. Just because it's not what you want to hear or don't like it doesn't automatically mean she's coming from a mean place doesn't seem like that at all. If you take offence to it or feel some kind of way, that's a personal issue within yourself.

People may look at other diaries; someone dragging them into a public conversation to slag off another person who said something they didn't like is another thing altogether. It was completely unnecessary. If you can't see that, then I suggest that's a personal issue within *yourself*. You've been passive aggressive and downright rude. You're coming off as an immature teenager just because some people disagreed with your rather narrow views of how you think people ought to manage their weight, which, incidentally, is none of your business. if you want to defend this person's weak attempt at public humiliation that's your lookout, but it's a pretty poor showing on your part.

QFT.

I shall be bringing Jim Beam. I'll be needing a stiff one. I'll have the drink after.

Isn’t that always the case?
  • pinuplove

QFT. @Tacklewasher

Who oh who could we invite?? :wink:
  • pinuplove
    amyepdx wrote: »
    Sundance says sorry to be joining the party late but he was busy napping all day

Aww another furry tummy to rub!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    1. This thread became seriously awesome when I wasn't looking!

2. How do I secure a seat in the double-decker-trainbasket full of awesome peoples?

3. Where do I get one of these for my cats? :)

Sundance says sorry to be joining the party late but he was busy napping all day nx7fspgidk11.jpeg

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    f53ov4exg6lo.jpg

This is Abby. She spends half her life judging me, and a solid 1/3 of her life begging for salmon, turkey, cereal, or vodka.

She looks like she could be Ashley's sister! For a minute I was wondering how you got a picture of my cat :) Also, your cat loves cereal and vodka...she'll fit right in here.

If given the opportunity, she will also take coffee, gin, and cosmos. My OldLadyGirlCat is such a lush.

Dessert toppings! Alcoholic whipped cream, in a can.

yar9rpqt2mf1.jpg

WHAT the whip-its would be spectacular.
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    edited September 2018
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    1. This thread became seriously awesome when I wasn't looking!

2. How do I secure a seat in the double-decker-trainbasket full of awesome peoples?

3. Where do I get one of these for my cats? :)

Sundance says sorry to be joining the party late but he was busy napping all day nx7fspgidk11.jpeg

PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge. [Superior Cardboard & Construction]. Beware 'cheaper copycats' with 'unverified' reviews https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004X6UEH6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_bN0JBbXD82VDG

We’re on our 2nd one!
This discussion has been closed.