200 pounds and so much more

Replies

• jsb0726
    jsb0726 Posts: 27 Member
    Congratulations on your success and Amazing job
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Trina2040 wrote: »
    So awesome that you need to change your name. . . no chubby face any longer! Congrats and kudos for sharing your story. You're an inspiration.

Agreed! SlimmyMcDreamy or some such thing would be far more appropriate. ...and would love to see that smile from your ‘before’ pic when you are ready to post it. Thanks so much for the post. You give us all hope and inspiration that we too can overcome 💪
  • jennywat
    jennywat Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing this inspirational story! You should be so proud of yourself for the changes that you have made and being brave enough to try something different and make the change that made the difference for you.
  • ChubbyMcChubface
    ChubbyMcChubface Posts: 21 Member
    Thank you all for the kind words. It means a lot!

In response to a couple posts:

- I'll make sure to smile in my next update :smiley:
    - I would change my username, but I had already changed it once so MFP won't allow me to change it again. Oh well.
  • MikeAndres1
    MikeAndres1 Posts: 9 Member
    So cool
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    I'm so happy for you! What an amazing story
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    You rock!
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Such an inspiring journey!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Amazing transformation! Well done!
  • InHimLin
    InHimLin Posts: 22 Member
    You have accomplished something so amazing. Congratulations! So many people need to hear your story. They are stuck in a place where they see no way out. Overweight, depressed, no motivation to begin the change. You dug your way out one shovel full at a time and changed your health so you can live a long life, your appearance so you can have self esteem and feel confident, and your environment so you can go out into the world and make friends and fall in love. Blessings to you my friend.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Wonderful achievement!!!!!
  • Wow. You are such an inspiration and I'm sure many people do and will feel that way. Depression alone is a killer in less obvious ways. You have managed to kick multiple things and find yourself for the first time (I still haven't kicked the smoking). You are AMAZING :smile: and you deserve love and you deserve happiness and this wonderful woman you met loves you because you are you. Not because of your weight lost or anything, but because you are you. Thank you for sharing. I struggle with depression and this is so wonderful to read!
  • Cheeseandcats
    Cheeseandcats Posts: 143 Member
    Who is chopping onions over here?! You are so inspiring and you look wonderful. I'm so happy that life is way better for you now:-)
  • stheobald1111
    stheobald1111 Posts: 4 Member
    Good job. Very inspiring.
  • fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Thank you for sharing your incredible journey! Congratulations on all of your success so far and good luck on the rest of your journey. You are going to make it!
  • Hockeydad1018
    Hockeydad1018 Posts: 16 Member
    Absolutely killer job. Congrats on your journey and amazing results!
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    You are a rock star!!
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Congrats brother! What a milestone. I clicked your thread because of the 200lbs. That is approximately my ultimate goal loss. I know what you've been through. I started at 397. What broke it for me, was the realization that I was about to broach 400lbs. It was an arbitrary ceiling, but one I was determined not to breach. I am only down 104lbs so far, so it is encouraging to see someone who has done it and lost more. Thanks for sharing!
  • MDL1418
    MDL1418 Posts: 50 Member
    You make me smile. Your story is amazing and your determination and willingness to achieve are going to take you even further. I can do nothing but wish you continued success. Great work!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Really interesting and inspirational story. I think many men have depression but it is undiagnosed and untreated as they power through it. A good lesson for men of all weights.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!