Too Many Jump Ship

I’ve been on here awhile fighting the good fight but realized recently like half my friends jumped ship and gave up! Need more support! Need more dedicated people in my life! Friend me if interested!

Replies

• mrsallenmoore
    mrsallenmoore Posts: 42 Member
    I will add you I’m looking for friends as well for accountability
  • Tewsy87
    Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Thanks for the add!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited September 2018
    I've been using MFP since 2014. I'm not perfect or consistent, but I'm always around lol.
  • Tewsy87
    I’ll send you a request
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    I was here in 2014 and lost 70 pounds, hurt my back and gave up completely. So here I am again, this time for good. I have checked in and out of the years, but have found this is the best solution for me, calorie counting. Feel free to add me.
  • Tewsy87
    Sending a request! I am currently injured so I can totally relate!
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    I have noticed the same thing! I get on threads and everyone is pumped and posting and then 3 weeks later I am talking to myself 😅 I though it was just me!
    I have been here posting on 1400 calorie days and 🙈🙉🙊 4000 calorie days (jeez I was sick the next day) for the last few months and I plan to be here for the long haul.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    I've been on her five years and still trying despite the set backs
  • Tewsy87
    Sending requests!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Literally don't know anyone irl who lives a healthy lifestyle...!
  • Tewsy87
    Feel free to add me! That’s what I’m all about!
  • Feel free to add me, I've been on MFPpretty consistently since 2011.
  • Tewsy87
    Request sent!
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    I’m on regularly. Some days are *kitten*, some are great but I’m still plugging away. Feel free to add. Have a great day!!
  • lauraplattski
    lauraplattski Posts: 1 Member
    Hi please add me! Struggling again to get motivated think a few friends may be what i need :)
  • Tewsy87
    Requests sent!
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Hi! I'm active on here and not going anywhere. Add me!
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    I have noticed the same thing about some of my friends. I disappeared for a little bit but then decided I needed to get serious. Came back in February started doing keto and so fast I've lost 58.8 pounds, and have about 80 more to go.
  • zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Hello... Feel free to add me also... I go mia every now and then... No need to lie... But I really need to get back on track... Need to loose my last 20 lbs... Been a total roller coaster ride since April....
  • barefootcassie
    barefootcassie Posts: 27 Member
    You can add me. I have been around since 2014 but only really working at it for the last year. I will get a bunch of friends but one by one they stop coming around. I'm down to only one other active person on my list.