WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2018

Replies

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    I do not have Mission tortillas, those are my wasa crispbread ! I reuse plastic bags!
    Rebecca
    Being thrifty💓
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,499 Member
    edited September 2018
    No gym workout. Off work today. Almost done painting the deck. Kirby is going to sprinkle some sand mixed in on the walkway part so it’s not so slippery during the winter. Then continue loading Bette with the gear, etc

• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Looking good PIP! :) Would love to have my porch made pretty again. :'(
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Hey all! Just turned 50 this past June! Not sure how I feel about it yet:) What I want to know is how do you ladies keep yourself looking great?

I have lost 25 lbs since March, another 10 to go. The only thing I notice now though is it seems that wrinkles on my forehead have become more pronounced:(

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,902 Member
    :)Tracey, Lying down all day is not something that comes naturally or easily. I am so scared about the prospect of not being able to walk and dance that I'm willing to do anything to recover. I have an arsenal of things to entertain me and strong motivation. I knit, read, listen to audio books and podcasts.

:)kds, I don't know if I look good or not, but my attitude about life continues to improve as I age and build good habits.

:)Gee, we all remember how if felt to start on this journey. I am so grateful to the women on this thread who have encouraged me along the way.

:)Wendy, I learned to knit when I was a child and learned a lot more from friends when I went to college. It has been fun for me. I admire people who can spin but it looked too confusing for me. If we lived close to each other we could work together.

:) Time to lie down again. Been at the computer too long.

<3 Barbie from beautiful NW Washington
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,499 Member
    Pppppp
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,810 Member
    :)
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,827 Member
    Heather- Edie is ADORABLE! She looks so happy to be heading to school! <3:*o:)