Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. At the moment I am laughing maniacally and semi-hysterically.

Two birds stoned😂

glad you liked it and you're not such a pre madonna like @DeadliftsAndSprinkles

I am totally cool and not bothered by any of this

xjh3xbcld9j7.gif

This gif is my favorite 😂😂
  • caco_ethes
    Don't say you didn't do the thing that you did when it's painfully obvious that you did, in fact, do the thing

This is my new favorite vague post
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    "...and as I watched the cannibals eat one of their own,
    I said a silent prayer, that he would choke them on his way down"
  • caco_ethes

Pretty much everything you post makes me feel like I’m having that dream where I’m blending in like a perfect wallflower one second, then the next everyone is studying me and waiting for my answer to the professor but I missed the question because I’m trying to figure out how to get my clothes down from the ceiling and let’s face it, I don’t know the answer anyway because it’s the end of the semester and I only just now found the classroom dammit
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Pretty much everything you post makes me feel like I’m having that dream where I’m blending in like a perfect wallflower one second, then the next everyone is studying me and waiting for my answer to the professor but I missed the question because I’m trying to figure out how to get my clothes down from the ceiling and let’s face it, I don’t know the answer anyway because it’s the end of the semester and I only just now found the classroom dammit

thanks always nice to hear from the fans
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes wrote: »

thanks always nice to hear from the fans

You probably hear that all the time
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I've had a great morning, thanks to you. :)
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Insensitive people only worry about themselves.
  • slimgirljo15
    Who did you upset?
  • slimgirljo15
    would you like an award with that?

Yes thank you :p 🥇
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Your Welcome :p
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    I feel discriminated against, how dare you delete my prettiness.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    To answer your question....

A tray of warm chocolate chip cookies and The movie Rat Race. Also, Bring your own blankie.