If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    People need to quit bringing doughnuts to work.

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

What in the sweet name of jeebus is that and why don't I work with you???? The people here tell me they brought in cookies, but I discover they are really "Granola Health Bites" from WF :disappointed:

What kind of monsters do you work with?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

Is that bacon??

Yes. Yes, it is.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

What in the sweet name of jeebus is that and why don't I work with you???? The people here tell me they brought in cookies, but I discover they are really "Granola Health Bites" from WF :disappointed:

IKR. I must've done bad, bad things in a former life. There isn't even a soda machine in the building. I HAVE TO WALK ACROSS THE STREET WHEN I FORGET TO BRING A COKE ZERO. smh
  • quiksylver296

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

Maple bars with bacon.

i93f5pgyzcaj.gif
  • quiksylver296

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

IKR. I must've done bad, bad things in a former life. There isn't even a soda machine in the building. I HAVE TO WALK ACROSS THE STREET WHEN I FORGET TO BRING A COKE ZERO. smh

My little office fridge is stocked with Coke Zero. Come on over!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

My little office fridge is stocked with Coke Zero. Come on over!

Lucky girl. Well, I mean except for those little pink dumbbells :wink:

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

Maple bars with bacon.

Ah, so they're like the doughnuts you posted previously, but with mounds of bacon on top. I must see if there is a state closer to me than ID where maple bars are a thing. The best I can do for now is pour maple syrup on a glazed doughnut and sprinkle bacon over it. Wait, that sounds kind of good!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I don't have food triggers and I am committed to my healthy diet. I was just pointing out that some people do, and I would hope that you wouldn't want to be responsible for someone abandoning their diet. As far as triggers, I am sure you are familiar with people who cut themselves that get triggered by certain posts (in other forums), or those considering suicide.

As I said before, feel free to see yourself out. This isn't a "safe space."

This thread is like a heart attack on a plate!
    spvq06ks0qwo.jpg

Interestingly, when you search for pictures of "heart attack on a plate" there are only one or two pictures of fettuccine alfredo and that are not yummy pictures. I guess that silly report has faded from memory sufficiently.

*searches desperately for those calories*

Out of all the incredible foods posted in the thread, THIS is what I would dive face first into. Every time.

The calories are devastating. But worth it sometimes! And surprisingly easy to make. The recipe I use:
    https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/fettuccine-alfredo.html
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    k3579w6wqz9s.jpg

Sunrise sampler?

Grandma's Sampler from Cracker Barrel.
  • quiksylver296
    Perfect-Pumpkin-Pecan-Pancakes.jpg

Oh, man. I need to buy some more Trutein Pumpkin Pie protein powder. It's makes really yummy pumpkin protein pancakes.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    l2hp0i7xm5yx.jpg

That. Looks. Amazing.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited September 2018
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I just saw these at Walmart last night. We did not walk by them again, or I would have snagged 'em.
    pecan-mandms.jpg

This is tipping to the need side for me!!
    Selling-wants-vs-needs.jpg
    Edit: Since the pic didn't show in quotes- This is in regards to those pecan pie m&m's.

I just bought these things to put in the community candy jar. That way I could try them, and share the wealth (thereby keeping me out of them). They almost didn't make it to the candy jar. They almost went right in my desk drawer to NOT share.. With anyone. :lol:
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Perfect-Pumpkin-Pecan-Pancakes.jpg

Oh, man. I need to buy some more Trutein Pumpkin Pie protein powder. It's makes really yummy pumpkin protein pancakes.

That sounds amazing... Off to amazon to see if I can find it later...