Need help losing weight in my 30s! Who’s with me?

Replies

• Rabbit91476
    Rabbit91476 Posts: 41 Member
    You lost 30# in 5 months. And never stepped foot in a gym. I used this app and the kids swing set and pool steps to do body weight exercises. Walk run the dog 6 days a week. And I turn 43 in 3 days. Intermittent fasting helped to It can be done

Oh and I’ve had lest than 5 beers since then
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    I feel you! I'm 38 and I feel like weight loss has been very difficult. But we've got this! 💪🏻 You can add me if you like. 🙂
  • HollaDeckGirl
    HollaDeckGirl Posts: 40 Member
    Hey there! I'm 34 and uhh.. yeah dude. It's harder for sure :D
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Please feel free to add me anyone looking for friends and support :) I started in March at 244 currently 200.6 though last week I weighed in at 196.6 I can't seem to stay below the 200 mark for long
  • mrsbritza
    mrsbritza Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I’m a 31 year old Aussie Mum with two little kids. I used to be quite fit, but now I’m tired all the time and eating poorly, and I’m all squishy instead of toned! Aiming to get back in shape and full of energy for summer 🏋️‍♀️ Needing accountability! Could you add me?
  • ktrobinson312
    ktrobinson312 Posts: 1 Member
    Same boat 31 with 18mth old time poor
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    31 and in the same boat. The only direction I can get the scale to move in my 30's is up. I eat better than ever and it's a constant struggle. I've been on MFP for close to a decade but desperately need some accountability friends! Add me!
  • jodiebbe
    jodiebbe Posts: 12 Member
    I’m 30 and ouch it’s like hitting a weight looseing wall. Never have I had a problem before but wow it’s so hard. I’m on week 3 of mfp now and lost 9 pounds and more determained than ever because I had a cruciate ligament replacement in my knee in March and piled 2 stone on so I need to get back into my old clothes. Feel free to add me
  • DoomSlayer2020
    DoomSlayer2020 Posts: 66 Member
    Feel free to add me 🤙🏻💪🏻☺️
  • HollyLeatrice
    HollyLeatrice Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! First day!! I'm finding the same thing in my 30s, had a little bunch of kids and I always lost weight after. Now it's so hard to lose and soooo easy to gain. Need some motivation for sure!
  • natsrobinson88
    natsrobinson88 Posts: 32 Member
    yes please add me! I am 30 and its seems that I keep putting the weight on not losing it! I need motivation, accountability and ideas on how to keep the recipes exciting! Feel free to add me one and all. x
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    man I feel ya, when I did this 6 years ago, it was so much easier, lol, but I will do it again. Im 30, will be 31 in november. anyone can add me if they'd like
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Feel free to add me...I’m in my late 30s and need to lose 50 pounds. I did in my late 20s and I’ve noticed it’s really difficult nowadays.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Will be 39 tomorrow! Doing keto diet and add me as a friend if ya want folks. I'm a sahm to 3. Oldest is in first grade, youngest is 2.
    My diet is great.. just having trouble getting my lazy butt up to exercise.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Hey everyone! I hadn't checked this thread in a while, so just sent out a ton of friend requests! :)
    Always happy to make new MFP friends. I hope I didn't miss anyone! Feel free to add me!
  • Wellness_Whit
    Wellness_Whit Posts: 38 Member
    32 years here! I'm looking for committed folks who aren't afraid to push me when I'm slacking! Would love some highly motivated friends on here. I also hit my 30's and it became a lot more difficult, but I agree with a few folks above...It is doable! We got this! ♥
  • katiekins256
    katiekins256 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi! I know exactly what you're talking about. My metabolism got up and left as soon as I hit 30. Almost 33 now and fighting to get my figure back!
    Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • edithmnz
    edithmnz Posts: 16 Member
    Hope I'm not too late but feel free to add me! :)
  • LizyMarie2018
    LizyMarie2018 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me and whoever else needs daily loggers like I do!! 37 needing to lose 140 lbs.
  • taotatoes
    taotatoes Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me as well for more 30+ MFP buddies.