40’s ladies... support and updates

124»

Replies

• MrsLyons32
    MrsLyons32 Posts: 19 Member
    40 here! Looking for more motivation! All I want to do lately is binge eat due to the stress at work! (We are switching computer systems & everyone is going crazy!)
  • Hi all, I’m 47 from Ontario Canada. I had lost 90 pounds over the last 2 years but have been struggling due to personal issues the past few months and have unfortunately gained some weight back. I would love some motivation to get me back on track and for me to also provide my support. I would like to lose about 40 pounds more. Feel free to message me, I would love to make new friends who understands the struggles I’m going through. 😊
  • 40 and need to lose 15 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • sexymom04
    sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm 47, from Ontario Canada. I am 5'4" 143 lbs, want to lose about 15 lbs. I have 4 girls 26, 24,12 and 10 and three step children 30,28 (both boys) and 25 year old stepdaughter. I was down to a size 4 and 126 lbs 2 years ago but got ill and couldn't workout and had a hard time with dieting. I am now back on the journey and would love to connect with others on this crazy journey as well :)
  • Doll5376
    Doll5376 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone! Just turned 40 a few months ago and wanting a lifestyle change....want to lose a total of 80lbs. Not a very active lifestyle at all....desk work all day. I am looking for motivation and support on this journey. Feel free to add me. Best of luck to everyone!
  • Hi everyone! I'm 42, also from Ontario, Canada. I have 2 kids, 18 and almost 20, both off to University. I am focused on getting healthy and would like to lose 30 more lbs in addition to the 11 that I have lost in the last month or so.
  • aliciab2653
    aliciab2653 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey all. I'm 45, 5'10, no kids except my dog. I've already lost around 9 lbs, just want to lose 15 more lbs. As of last night, now weighing 190. Please add me!
  • susiemcmac
    susiemcmac Posts: 356 Member
    Hi Everyone - I'm 49 (barely made it into this group!), married with a 12 year old son and 2 labs. Work full time but am committed to be fit by 50. I've been logging religiously for 51 days now and have lost about 12 lbs with maybe 18-25 to go. I've friend requested some of you - I know I missed some - so feel free to add!
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    42 year old. Mother to 5 kids. Ages 25-16. 2 gorgeous grandkids. Ages 4 and 2. I'm working on myself to beat type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. I need to lose at least 96 lbs or more to kick these pills. Feel free to add me. 🤗💪👟
  • Scoobiedoo101
    Scoobiedoo101 Posts: 7 Member
    I am 44 with 150 lbs to lose.
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,463 Member
    Hello! 44, 3 kids and looking to lose 25lbs more. Have lost 23 already! Feel free to add me as well!
  • Arbelina
    Arbelina Posts: 102 Member
    Hi, feel free to add! 48, an 18-year old son still living at home, and some 30 lbs to loose - just restarted the journey, feels good :)
  • nelja
    nelja Posts: 282 Member
    hi 48,2 adult children (25 and 23) Very active . In healthy BMI,but still want to loose 3 kg. Struggling with that .Feel free to add me.
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Hi everyone. I’m 43 and looking to lose 30 pounds. Please feel free to add me and we can support and encourage each other.
  • lele104
    lele104 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi! I'm gonna be 44 in a couple weeks and want/need to get back on track. My weights been creeping up the past few years and it doesn't come off as quick as it used to. I want to lose 20-25 lbs. I'm hoping to start grad school soon and I have four daughters 9,11,12,17 at home in our blended family. I want to be fit and strong for them. Add me!