What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited September 2018
    14 pounds from my high school weight. Stupid, useless goal, but a goal nonetheless. I should be vastly entrenched in a size 6 at that point. And my running should be vastly improved by that.
  • MissyMilda
    MissyMilda Posts: 41 Member
    MissyMilda wrote: »
    Mini-goal 1: Get to 14lbs (first stone). Hoping to get there mid-July. Passed 10lbs today and am delighted :D
    Mini-goal 2: Hit 25% of target. Aiming for this by mid-August, just ahead of my friend's wedding. <3

Mini-goal 1 achieved this morning! 😀

(Existing) Mini-goal 2: Hit 25% of target. Aiming for this by mid-August, just ahead of my friend's wedding. <3

(New) Mini-goal 3: Build enough strength to start a progressive lifting programme like stronglifts. Aiming for early October. (Hopefully sooner but even bodyweight squats are currently a challenge.)

Just met Mini-goal 2 this morning!! I'm delighted. I really needed a boost after a really tough week.

Mini-goal 4: I have a fortnight until my friend's wedding and my new mini-goal for that day is to be able to zip up my pretty new dress without hurting my fingertips! (And then to find as many opportunities as I can to wear it before it gets too small!! :wink:)

Mini-goal 5: To be brave enough to try a new activity with a social dimension. More than anything else, this will push me out of my comfort zone.

Mini-goal 6: To reach a loss of 2 stone (28lbs/12.7kgs). This would bring me just over 33% to goal. Aiming for this by 15 September at the latest.

Mini-goals 4, 5 (SUP counts, right? Especially when everyone comes up to commiserate with you for falling in?!) and 6 all met as of this morning! :D

3. I'm still working on building enough strength to start a progressive lifting programme, so it will be a while before I get there.

7. In the meantime, my first new mini-goal is to stay on track - for a 7lb overall loss for September - when I am travelling for work for 2 weeks later this month. I have just started c25k, so hopefully I can use the hotel fitness centre to keep that going...and substitute for my usual daily 90 minutes of walking.

8. My somewhat ambitious 8th goal is to hit the midpoint of this journey by Hallowe'en! If I can maintain my current rate of loss, I will just manage it, but the upcoming fortnight out of my routine could throw a spanner in the works!
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    I haven't binge eaten in 3 weeks!

I know from personal experience how big of a deal this is! great job.
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Go, @TheRedQueen1981 !

My next milestone will be 50 pounds lost. I am super close to that.
    After that, I am super excited at closing in on having a BMI below 35, which means I will no longer be "Class II Severly Obese." :)

Well done! That’s a great achievement! I look forward to reaching similar numbers. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!