What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    Really was too tired to make dinner despite being super hungry. Fried fish. Fried brown rice with veggies using a more South Western seasoning profile. I'd thought to make some beans on the side ... Scrapped that idea. Simple is crystal.

4dte5ex5zmbj.jpg
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    dn1dckclowp2.jpg
    My breakfast - homemade vegan baked beans 🌱🐛
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Jboogieonthefloor Posts: 146 Member
    Tilapia tacos with lettuce, tomato, Ranch dressing, salsa, and avocado. I had some black beans with it.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    2 turkey burger patties with mustard and tzatziki sauce. A tomato and cucumber greek salad with goat chevre and Mediterranean dressing.
  • semperfly
    semperfly Posts: 28 Member
    Shrimp taco. Peruvian red shrimp, with roasted jalapeno, garlic, parsley, cilantro, lime juice,olive oil on low carb tortillas side of spiced black beans.
  • dolcezza25
    dolcezza25 Posts: 136 Member
    edited September 2018
    Chicken and Red Lentil Coconut Curry. I basicalyl used this recipe https://www.thekitchn.com/onepot-chicken-curry-from-the-133628 BUT used skinless thighs instead of the tenders, added 1 whole carrot chopped, 1 c. red split lentils and subbed 1 russet potato for the green apple.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Mediterranean cod with couscous and steamed broccoli
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Ham on English muffin for breakfast. I'll likely make a salad with turkey for lunch.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    We are having leftover ham and potato soup for dinner with sandwiches. Since I have a sandwich every day for lunch I'm going to make myself a fried egg with bacon and eat that with toast instead lol.
  • alicebhsia1
    alicebhsia1 Posts: 82 Member
    tacos made with morningstar farms veggie crumbles instead of ground beef and an old el paso dinner kit. lettuce, tomato, taco cheese and sour cream. yum!
  • 777Gemma888
    Beef burgers with Swiss cheese, caramelised onions, mushrooms, tomatoes
    & spinach with fat steak fries. Dip for fries was a combination of blue cheese, spicy mustard and ketchup.

No pics coz dinner wasn't planned until we were hungry and needed a quick put together bite.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    After being on vacation for over a week finally having a home cooked meal tonight. Keeping it super simple because of almost no sleep on transatlantic flight so really pooped.

Hasselback new potatoes done in goose fat in the air fryer. Chicken thighs dry brined and sprinkled with lebanese seven spice mix as well as nutritional yeast placed on top of potatoes in the airfryer. Spinach sauteed in butter and garlic.
  • 777Gemma888
    acpgee wrote: »
    After being on vacation for over a week finally having a home cooked meal tonight. Keeping it super simple because of almost no sleep on transatlantic flight so really pooped.

Hasselback new potatoes done in goose fat in the air fryer. Chicken thighs dry brined and sprinkled with lebanese seven spice mix as well as nutritional yeast placed on top of potatoes in the airfryer. Spinach sauteed in butter and garlic.

What a palate party of a dinner.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    f3ufrdqwzykm.jpeg
  • 777Gemma888
    acpgee wrote: »
    f3ufrdqwzykm.jpeg

Delicious. I like the air fryer finish.
  • 777Gemma888
    Pork cutlets schnitzel, roasted beets with ranch mini farfalle peas salad.

yos7d0bjl78z.jpg
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Breakfast. Kodiak Cakes flapjack mix with Fiber One cereal, kefir and an egg made a big, fibrous and protein-rich pancake.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Last night dinner was Boneless skinless chicken thighs, sauteed cabbage and bacon and fresh cut green beans.
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    https://www.brandnewvegan.com/recipes/best-damn-vegan-chili-ever

Vegan chili with cornbread. I made it with bulgur wheat not seitan. It was good.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Easy chicken enchiladas...they were incredible!!