The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Replies

• SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    As real as it gets!

p3dc6g0ofoae.jpg

Your reality - I want in.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Ugh, all you people who have beautiful skin even WITHOUT makeup or filters. So lucky.

Day here is humid, but otherwise pleasant. Waiting for the weekend and a camping trip with the Cub Scouts. :smile:

8qub3nl1ezld.jpg

I feel your pain. I've struggled with acne for over half of my life :cry:

I tried some black soap as per your suggestions and it didn't seem to help. Alas, back to looking for something else to cleanse my face with. :lol:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    As real as it gets!

p3dc6g0ofoae.jpg

I'm ready to real with you anytime! Cheers bella.
  • KosmosKitten
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Ugh, all you people who have beautiful skin even WITHOUT makeup or filters. So lucky.

Day here is humid, but otherwise pleasant. Waiting for the weekend and a camping trip with the Cub Scouts. :smile:

8qub3nl1ezld.jpg

It’s not luck in my case.

Did I just say my skin is pretty without a filter? 😅

Let’s just say it’s a lot better than it was a couple years ago, thanks to drinking tons of water and limiting dairy and I’m just kidding about that garbage, it was actually thanks to treatments that cost me a lot of money. I had laser treatments done and I had Accutane back in the day and at any given moment in the day the combined cost of the creams and serums and sunscreens I’m wearing would buy me a fancy umbrella drink. Just the price of the crap actually sitting on my face.

So while I feel comfortable selfieing without a filter now, I didn’t a few years ago. I’m more envious of the people who don’t do any of the stuff I did/do and can still selfie filterlessly.

That’s all

Accutane scares the bejeezus out of me. I've heard great things from some users and some really horrible side effect horror stories from others.

I wish that water intake/cutting out dairy was all I needed. That would be so much simpler than "try these twenty options and hope one of them maybe possibly works". I just kinda gave up. Mostly I stick with sunscreen and moisturizer and just kinda put up with the acne.

And I know it wouldn't be *as* bad if I wouldn't pick at it... but dang it, it's on my face and it drives me CRAZY.
  • DWBalboa
    As real as it gets!

p3dc6g0ofoae.jpg

I think you need my company

I'd say you both need mine. 😁
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    As real as it gets!

p3dc6g0ofoae.jpg

Bahahaha :D
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    As real as it gets!

p3dc6g0ofoae.jpg

I think you need my company

I'd say you both need mine. 😁

bring wine!

Always!
  • As real as it gets!

p3dc6g0ofoae.jpg

Yum! And the wine looks good too :)
  • KosmosKitten
    As real as it gets!

p3dc6g0ofoae.jpg

You have inspired me to open up some wine to go with my lentils and bread sticks, lol. :lol:
  • LizzyIsFalling
    LizzyIsFalling Posts: 7 Member
    g23gfuiwqy0n.jpg

Lol hilarious!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    5xu102gayh1p.jpeg

Home after a LONG day at work. Ready to chill out on the couch haha
    Quite stunning!!!
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Someone remind me why I thought running was a good idea again?

0kgt74n1mjlf.jpg
    Great job Jen!
  • KosmosKitten

8qub3nl1ezld.jpg

I feel your pain. I've struggled with acne for over half of my life :cry:

I tried some black soap as per your suggestions and it didn't seem to help. Alas, back to looking for something else to cleanse my face with. :lol:

Darn! I have other products that have worked for me if you ever wanna chat about it

I would like that, thanks. :)