Loose 40lbs by December

13»

Replies

• mwalls33
    mwalls33 Posts: 10 Member
    My family and I are going to the Bahamas for Christmas.... I'm currently 204lbs my highest weight ever... I'm hoping to get down to 160-170 I hope its feasible I'm 5'6.
  • rcbprncs
    rcbprncs Posts: 3 Member
    I’m down 6.4 lbs since I said I was in for this challenge. That’s a total of 42.8lbs lost in the last 10 weeks.
  • rcbprncs
    rcbprncs Posts: 3 Member
    Down 2.6 more pounds. That is 9lbs lost since this challenge started and 45.4 lbs lost since 6/28.
  • bgibas1986
    bgibas1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I am in !! I don’t have 40lb to loose but about 20 please add me as a friend :)
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Please add me as a friend. I’m wanting to lose 20 pounds by November 20th.
  • crawfishgirl333
    crawfishgirl333 Posts: 69 Member
    Count me in I need to lose I’m 192 haven’t seen this in a while and most of my clothes are tight!
  • crawfishgirl333
    crawfishgirl333 Posts: 69 Member
    Y’all add me as a friend ! Please
  • Amandachanges
    Amandachanges Posts: 91 Member
    edited September 2018
    My weight is currently fluctuating due to an unknown medical condition, but I’m in 100%. My weight as of this morning was 223.4, whereas it was 217 on Friday. 40 lbs by Christmas would be an awesome goal for me. Once my medical condition gets figured out and I can start exercising, I think that will help. I have 4 days left of eating a high fat diet, so once that’s over I’ll be back to my typical healthy diet. Onederland by Christmas would be the best present I could give myself, assuming I’m not pregnant at that point. 😉
    Add me as a friend, everyone! We can all motivate each other!
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    I’ve arrived late but I’m up for the challenge. Not sure I’ll quite manage 40 but I’m still going to try since I am working on another challenge, which I started in July and that was to lose 50lbs by December 1st. I’ve lost 23lbs so far.

:)
  • sarahlucindac
    sarahlucindac Posts: 235 Member
    Curious-how is everyone doing with their goals?
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    I’m only a few pounds away. :)