Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Here is for your PUMPKIN SPICE OVERLOAD!!!hw9v2b33zjst.jpeg
    prjbkqnzde1b.jpeg
    4tfmfd6298rs.jpeg
    czgc5dn9ecbi.jpeg
    kzs81s035iy1.jpeg
    o6adtzl60wjs.jpeg

YES
    OMG I need to find the oatmeal!

Do I have your address? Will customs freak out over oatmeal?

:D
  • Italian_Buju
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just tried a sprinkle of salt on my watermelon for the first time. Yum! Anyone else do this?

NOOOOOOOOOO
    OH GOD WHY??!!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    I just tried a sprinkle of salt on my watermelon for the first time. Yum! Anyone else do this?

Yep. And cantaloupe. And apples.

Learned that from my Grandpa Jack.

I've heard of people putting it on apples too, but not canteloupe! I might try it!
    I don't know, Mo! I had always heard of it..just never tried it until last night!

My mother did it to cantaloupe :s

NO NO NO
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Watermelon is better with salt. It is also better with Feta! (I also salt my apples occasionally. Maybe it's a southern thing?)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    The pictures are gorgeous Lois! Love the cake & your dress & hair are also amazing looking.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    Everything looks gorgeous Lois!!

We've had some particularly ridiculous nights recently due to Ellie having a cold. She can't cope and does epic vomits due to congestion. Two nights ago I fed her at 11pm, 2am and 5 am. At 5am she then puked it all up everywhere and by the time it was cleaned up, we just got up for the day. Last night after her 11pm feed she puked again and wouldn't settle so ended up in bed with us until 2am (hate bedsharing but has to happen sometimes) then fed again at 5ish. 3 feeds a night is pretty standard for us, but the extra sick and cleaning is really tiring me out.

Sorry Anne-Marie. This baby is really taking a toll on you! <3
  • Oberon21
    You look lovely, Lois! And the pics are wonderful. Glad it went well!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    You look lovely, Lois! And the pics are wonderful. Glad it went well!

Ditto
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    That cake is AMAZING!!! I thought it was a stock photo, at first.

You look gorgeous, Lois. What a beautiful, fun wedding.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    Everything looks gorgeous Lois!!

We've had some particularly ridiculous nights recently due to Ellie having a cold. She can't cope and does epic vomits due to congestion. Two nights ago I fed her at 11pm, 2am and 5 am. At 5am she then puked it all up everywhere and by the time it was cleaned up, we just got up for the day. Last night after her 11pm feed she puked again and wouldn't settle so ended up in bed with us until 2am (hate bedsharing but has to happen sometimes) then fed again at 5ish. 3 feeds a night is pretty standard for us, but the extra sick and cleaning is really tiring me out.

Poor baby and poor mama!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Congratulations to @Lois_1988! The big day was yesterday!

Tah Dah! For you all to enjoy.

Of course I would give you the cake photo! FYI
    Top tier - Mint chocolate
    Middle - Lemon Drizzle
    Bottom - White Chocolate and Raspberry
    Separate Cutting cake - Red Velvet

My only regret was that the mint chocolate should have been the bottom tier. That flavour went FAST!

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Congrats again, Lois! Love the pics! You are stunning!

Hope Ellie feels better soon, Anne-Marie. Hope you get rest soon!!!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Congrats again, Lois! Love the pics! You are stunning!

Hope Ellie feels better soon, Anne-Marie. Hope you get rest soon!!!

Ha me too! In good news we seem to have turned a corner with food and at ten months old Ellie has finally started to reliably eat a bit. Today she had some veggie sticks, garden raspberries, a bit of my omlet and yogurt for lunch, and for tea she had a decent portion of veggie stew with us. Still totally refusing breakfast, maybe she's just not a morning person. No idea if this means she'll go longer between night feeds, but it can't hurt. We had her 10 months review with the health visitor and everything is dandy (except sleep but they won't do anything until she's older). Well done Ellie!

Andrew enjoyed it too as the review happened at one of our regular play groups so he had free access to the toys without any other kids as competition. He was sad to leave!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Congratulations to @Lois_1988! The big day was yesterday!

Tah Dah! For you all to enjoy.

Of course I would give you the cake photo! FYI
    Top tier - Mint chocolate
    Middle - Lemon Drizzle
    Bottom - White Chocolate and Raspberry
    Separate Cutting cake - Red Velvet

My only regret was that the mint chocolate should have been the bottom tier. That flavour went FAST!

You are a beautiful bride. It looks like you had the perfect wedding. Congratulations.
  • Oberon21
    Thank you everyone! It was a great day! Weirdly as soon as I started walking down the isle, all my stress and anxiety just disappeared and I ended up really enjoying myself. Apart from the fact that I couldn’t pronounce ‘solemnly’ who puts that word in a pressure situation?! And Danny said ‘unlawfully’ instead of ‘lawfully’ :lol: so we both fluffed up our lines.

I love the unlawfully wed! :D