What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    I reached my last Mini Goal of getting to a Normal BMI.

My next Mini Goal is losing 4 more pounds which will make 100 pounds lost in total.

Amazing! Well done you!!
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member

Amazing! Well done you!!

@TheRedQueen1981 Thank you !
  • amywizengamot
    amywizengamot Posts: 14 Member
    Current mini goal: Running 5K for the first time ever. (I'm at week 6, day 2 of the C25K app...I'm excited that I might actually make it through the program!)

You will!! It’s such a good program— eventually got me to a half marathon. Great goal!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Don't know if this counts as mini.
    Note that I achieved the 16km swim goal, setting the next mark to 17.6km :D
    Physical goal, having the six pack from all the swimming not be covered by a down quilt.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    I will be flying in October, the last time I flew was 2 years ago. Looking back at my weight logs, I weigh the same now (after losing 23 pounds) as I did that flight. I had to use a seat belt extender. That flight was American, the year prior we flew Southwest, and I needed an extender then as well, but was too embarrassed to ask. I could get it clipped together, but if I breathed too hard, it popped, so I took small breaths when it needed to be on.

I don't know what airline we'll be flying, but my goal is to keep on my 1 pound a week loss, be down 8 pounds from that weight that needed an extender. I don't know if I'll still need one, but at least I'll know I wasn't as heavy as the last time I flew.

An Update: I have lost 32 pounds now, I'm below that weight I last flew at, and a little more. I'm below the weight I lied about on my driver's license. I have a dress to conquer for this vacation trip, I may have hit that goal already, I haven't tried it on yet to tell. I am officially in the next size down in pants. I know we'll be flying Southwest, so we'll see about the seat belts. I don't know what weight I was when we flew them last. 2 more weeks til vacation!

Great update! I hope your vacation is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!