Women only, pic only, success stories!

Replies

• CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Walking, weightlifting, Paleo, keto, 20-27% caloric deficit.

Now transitioning to recomp!

wow!!!!!! Goals!!!! I’m slightly bigger than your starting weight and am starting to see definition from weight lifting and eating at a calorie deficit!
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Walking, weightlifting, Paleo, keto, 20-27% caloric deficit.

Now transitioning to recomp!

wow!!!!!! Goals!!!! I’m slightly bigger than your starting weight and am starting to see definition from weight lifting and eating at a calorie deficit!

Thanks! Keep up the good work! Progress is slower when you’ve got a small amount to lose, so it was all about consistency and patience for me.
  • Dame_sans_merci
    Dame_sans_merci Posts: 74 Member
    @Visage999 blimey you definitely have a resemblance to a brunette Gwyneth Paltrow in that close up pic
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    I started at 465 currently at 190 :) Still working on getting to my goal weight :)newuo9rvylq5.jpg

You look so young now! Great job 😁
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    I started at 465 currently at 190 :) Still working on getting to my goal weight :)newuo9rvylq5.jpg

Wow. Your sustained effort toward a healthy life are amazing!!!!! You look fabulous!
  • This is an incredibly inspiring thread! Everyone's transformation is amazing! Great job!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Mellykay88 wrote: »
    I still have a long way to go, but I’m down 186 lbs. Starting weight: 471
    Current: 285
    Goal: 164

bpsj7tvyy70v.jpeg
    krzr5x9divib.jpeg

That is simply amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!