Best protein bars that taste like a treat?

13»

Replies

• gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Most candy bar like to me is Fit Crunch. Only 190 calories. Similar to Snickers bar.
  • I agree with some of the others, the Fit Crunch bars are the best I've ever had (I enjoy the chocolate peanut butter flavor)! They make it seem as if I'm having a treat :smile: Next to them, my go to is usually the Pure Protein bars.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Also voting for Fit Crunch. esp since they came out with the smaller 190 calorie bars.
  • jbseamus83
    jbseamus83 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm a pretty big fan of Oatmega bars. They have a chocolate fudge brownie that is really good and a chocolate coconut that I like. However, my favorites are the vanilla almond, blueberry, and white chocolate raspberry. I think there is 14-15 gr of protein and about 180 calories.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    daltontf wrote: »
    Kirkland (Costco) has Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavored bars that I like. They also have boxes with Cinnamon Roll and Peanut Butter Chunks bars that are decent too.

I like these because they taste good, have low sugar, and a lot of fiber.

I like these, too. They are very similar to Quest bars. I bought a box of each combo pack this weekend, in fact. Chocolate Brownie is on deck today.
  • lwhitman208
    lwhitman208 Posts: 22 Member
    I really appreciate all y'all's input here. Reading this thread helped me make a better choice today at the gas station. This was my treat instead of a candy bar and it was rather good.
  • KaseyMackenzie
    KaseyMackenzie Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2018
    daltontf wrote: »
    Kirkland (Costco) has Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavored bars that I like. They also have boxes with Cinnamon Roll and Peanut Butter Chunks bars that are decent too.

I just wanted to second this recommendation. I found out about these bars from a post on the WW forums and I love these bars! Now my husband and son love them, too. We only buy the cookie dough and brownie ones so I’m not sure of the other two. They’re just the right amount of sweet without being TOO sweet.

ETA: It did take me a bit to get used to the texture because I wasn’t used to protein bars but once I got used to it, I had no issues.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    I really appreciate all y'all's input here. Reading this thread helped me make a better choice today at the gas station. This was my treat instead of a candy bar and it was rather good.

too bad you weren't home. Microwave for 30s, and a new world will open...
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Built Bars - 110 cals, 15g of protein and covered in dark chocolate.
  • kbs52582
    kbs52582 Posts: 25 Member
    Rx Bar... Chocolate sea salt! 🙌