urloved33
urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
edited September 2018 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
closed

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I don't use the On Demand, but I own Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme, Piyo, T25, and 21 Day Fix. I find in general they don't build enough rest days into the schedule and the warmups and cool downs can be too short. So I usually spread the schedule out a little and extend the cool downs myself. IMHO the two downsides of any BB program are the included food plans (way to restrictive and usually too low cal) and the unrealistic promised results. Just like any workout, it will take months and years to get the results they advertise. You aren't going to change your body in 21 days or anything like that. The ones I've done are good "all around fitness, burn some calories" programs.

As a former BB coach :disappointed: it's great if you find them motivating or inspirational, but for 95% of them, the goal is eventually to sell you the shakes and then flip you into a coach in their down line. So just watch out for that!

i really appreciate your honesty and all your feedback...good to have my antennas up!!! Thank you so much!