The Healthier Me: My Journey from 600lbs

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    You've got us all on the edges of our seats cheering you on! You are off to a great start and I can't wait to see what good things happen next.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Please do keep updating. You can do it. I'm happy you have support at home, and the community here is also incredibly supportive. For some additional inspiration:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10394510/the-ultimate-success-stories-guide/p1
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Thank you for sharing, consider us your cheerleaders. Here to support you at every turn you make.
    Looking forward to watching your progress and motivating us all.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Awesome job!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Wow what a story. Good for you for deciding to change. What a wonderfuk beginning to a new and exciting chapter of your life
  • BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 86 Member
    Stay focused but most of all... ENJOY THE JOURNEY! You can do it!
  • Womanofworth12
    Womanofworth12 Posts: 3 Member
    Keep up the great work and you got this!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    You have got that feeling which tells me you will do this this time round. You have done great and I would like to watch your progress. You must do this for yourself and your child who wants their daddy around for a long time. I wish you all the very best of luck
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Congratulations!!! Your story is so inspiring, and you’re off to an amazing start! I look forward to seeing more updates from you! Keep up the awesome work! ;)
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    So many people here cheering you on. Stay the course. Live with the grace you would give someone else on those hard days when you mess up or backslide. Keep at it. You're doing great and you can take this all the way. :heart:
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Inspiring! I also have this bookmarked. Keep up the good fight and update us on your amazing journey. ❤️
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Great job! I'm excited to see your update!
  • stewarm01
    stewarm01 Posts: 331 Member
    Thanks. You got this!!!!
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    The start is the hardest part - you can do this!!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Thanks for sharing! You can do this, one day at a time! The community is cheering you on and here to support you!
  • gdionelli
    gdionelli Posts: 7 Member
    Congrats on loving yourself enough to do this. It sounds like you are going about it in a great way!
  • melstell
    melstell Posts: 3 Member
    best of luck!! <3