Where did you start losing first?

I’m curious to hear, where did you lose first and how quickly did you lose? I just started 1800 calories and under 2 days ago and I’ve felt more energetic :)

Replies

• nicholeunt
    nicholeunt Posts: 25 Member
    I started a little over a month ago and I have lost 13 lbs. I am trying to eat between 1200-1600 calories per day and I just started working out about a week ago for 30-45 minutes 5 days a week. I am already noticing it in my face and my pants are getting looser. I tend to lose pretty evenly all over.
  • torabelle79
    torabelle79 Posts: 63 Member
    My fingers! Rings became loose after a few days
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    My legs. It was horrific because it comes off unevenly. When it stabilised, and I was ok with it, another chunk disappeared, where you have to deal with the readjustment phase.

My buttocks came off second. Hoped they would not. SMH. They whooshed straight off .

I have learnt to ignore it, buckle down and keep at it. One day, I will look at myself and be satisfied. Until that day ... Daily workout and planned meals it is, whilst keeping my mind sane.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    For me, not sure if it's same in others, it occurred first in the area where I most recently gained it, the belly. :)
  • rfreitas1848
    rfreitas1848 Posts: 176 Member
    I started losing more on my face!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    I’m curious to hear, where did you lose first and how quickly did you lose? I just started 1800 calories and under 2 days ago and I’ve felt more energetic :)

Lost first around my mid-torso which remained consistent throughout, as I'd drop massive losses elsewhere, my mid-torso would reflect it maintaining the ratios.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    My fingers and my butt. I didn't have much to begin with. Now..yikes! Squats are now my go to exercise.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    The very first place I noticed was on my lower back.
  • SunStarMoon47
    SunStarMoon47 Posts: 5 Member
    Hands/fingers/feet. I've lost 43 lbs in 6 months, 1/2 a ring size and 1/2 a shoe size down. After that I noticed my thighs looked smaller. I'm an apple shape so as much as I'd love to have a defined waist, I don't know that it will ever happen. But I can see my collarbones again!
  • Elitejammer
    Elitejammer Posts: 32 Member
    I gained weight in the last 6 months and my rings are tight. Will they loosen with weight loss.
  • LotusInTheSky
    LotusInTheSky Posts: 16 Member
    Boobs, face and arms. Have noticed my belly feels softer too - I assume it is because it is shrinking!
  • nicholeunt
    nicholeunt Posts: 25 Member
    I gained weight in the last 6 months and my rings are tight. Will they loosen with weight loss.

Definitely! Mines almost too loose already after only a month
  • Ms_Lezli
    Ms_Lezli Posts: 11 Member
    My breasts (good thing) and arms first.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    My face and neck and clavicle is first noticeable by others.
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Most noticeable loss was from my face then it started to come off my torso/thighs and bum.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hands/fingers/feet. I've lost 43 lbs in 6 months, 1/2 a ring size and 1/2 a shoe size down. After that I noticed my thighs looked smaller. I'm an apple shape so as much as I'd love to have a defined waist, I don't know that it will ever happen. But I can see my collarbones again!

Same. I didn't really need or want finger and toe gaps, but by golly I got them! Lucky for me, I didn't have 40 extra pounds there so my body had to eventually look elsewhere.
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    My stomach first, legs (thighs), arms, then boobs- really wish my boobs didn't go tho :(
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    My boobs! They were definitely first to go. Then my stomach and upper body, followed by face and arms. Legs and butt - last place to go.
    w9ij6eztk05l.jpg