Arms

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    mmapags wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Grambo54 wrote: »
    Oh yeh, your'e so much better now than the dark ages, 70's or 80's crowd. You know it all (you think), and it shows by your use of demeaning language. Hows it working for y'all, knowing "how things work".

Pretty well, actually.

Ditto.

Due to the things said in this thread, I feel the need to say that my profile pic is sarcastic. Lift all the heavy things.
    w7p31eixlydj.jpg

OMG! How did you do that without getting suppa bulky??? :p

It's the pink hand weights, silly.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    mmapags wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Oh yeh, your'e so much better now than the dark ages, 70's or 80's crowd. You know it all (you think), and it shows by your use of demeaning language. Hows it working for y'all, knowing "how things work".

Pretty well, actually.

Ditto.

Due to the things said in this thread, I feel the need to say that my profile pic is sarcastic. Lift all the heavy things.
    w7p31eixlydj.jpg

OMG! How did you do that without getting suppa bulky??? :p

It's the pink hand weights, silly.

That's gotta be it!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    richln wrote: »
    To those who says things are working "pretty well" or something like that. Well GREAT! Thats why I asked. If what you do works for you, keep doing it. But dont call what I say "garbage" because what I do and have done, worked exceptionally well for me and others Ive trained. I have learnt over the years what I believe works. I was not genetically blessed to build muscle. I had zero good body parts to begin with and extremely weak legs, arms and chest. I was called "chicken legs for several years. But built a contest winning physique in 2 1/2 years. Argue with what I say all you want but you cant argue with that! Good luck to the OP. Find someone whos done what you want to do, and get their advice.

People like Brad Schoenfeld, Layne Norton, and Eric Helms are also successful competitors and have trained many people. They also happen to have relevant PhDs, know their facts, and can back up their arguments with appropriate peer-reviewed research. If you are going to disagree with all of them, then you should develop a better argument than just anecdotal results. You should at least demonstrate a rationale of why your beliefs may extend to a general audience beyond what you and a handful of others may have experienced sans any supporting data.

Lol! Ya think?

Yeah, personally, I'll listen to the guys who have done it, gotten the results and have the education over a rando on the interwebs any day. Call me crazy!