icandoit has 76 friends to say, "hi" to

I have been really bad keeping in touch with mfp friends. I wish I could send a Hi to each of you individually, but, 76?, that is a lot of hellos. I just wanted to see how you are all doing? I hope you are all doing great with your lifestyle changes. I have been working hard on mine. I am finishing week 2 of detox. I won't get on the scale until I finish week 3. I am looking into going to school for medical billing and coding. I want to do it online. I refuse to put my daughter in daycare. We are house hunting for some acreage. Prices are finally dropping. I have just been busy.
For those who I hound about the lunges and squates, I am going to get in touch with you to make sure you are doing them... and you know who you are.
Thank you for the messages you all have been sending. I hope I replyed to all.
Well, you all have a FANTASTIC day:flowerforyou:
Friendship,
icandoit
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I have been really bad keeping in touch with mfp friends. I wish I could send a Hi to each of you individually, but, 76?, that is a lot of hellos. I just wanted to see how you are all doing? I hope you are all doing great with your lifestyle changes. I have been working hard on mine. I am finishing week 2 of detox. I won't get on the scale until I finish week 3. I am looking into going to school for medical billing and coding. I want to do it online. I refuse to put my daughter in daycare. We are house hunting for some acreage. Prices are finally dropping. I have just been busy.
    For those who I hound about the lunges and squates, I am going to get in touch with you to make sure you are doing them... and you know who you are.
    Thank you for the messages you all have been sending. I hope I replyed to all.
    Well, you all have a FANTASTIC day:flowerforyou:
    Friendship,
    icandoit
    Renee
  • Renee its just nice to know you are there. I didn't like leaving my little ones for work either and found something that I could do at home for a few years. I think thats a good idea in general if a mother "can do it." (no pun intended)!! lol I started an exercise tape, Richard Simmons and the Silver Foxes,lol But I can do it and thats what counts right now..........I can build up to more later. Hope you find the house your looking for and its nice to read you articles. Keep up the good work!! Deb
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Thanks Deb. Keep up the great work. I hope the jokes I have been sending are not too dirty....the snow angle:wink::laugh: Thank you for your emails as well. I will be talking to you soon.
    Have you noticed that Richard Simmons has not changed a bit in oh I don't know.....a hundred years. I actually have his sweating to the oldies. I love it. That man has more energy.
    You have a great day:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: