Because excuses kept me where I was....

AndyVowden
AndyVowden Posts: 11 Member
edited September 2018 in Success Stories
Nothing complicated. Caloric deficit and regular intense exercise.

Billions spent in an industry made out of a simple rule, eat less and move more.

Keep your juice plus and herbal life.

5-6 months of consistency.

ify9pfm3589d.jpg

Replies

• love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Fantastic work, Andy! This is very inspiring and you should definitely be proud!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    It's amazing what can happen when we get out of our own way.

Congratulations. Great progress!
  • lytningbolts
    lytningbolts Posts: 34 Member
    Nutmegoreo, that’s a great way to describe it, getting out of our own way.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    You look great! I can't wait to post my own photos like this! No overpriced gimmicks just eating less food and moving more.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Simple concept, excellent result!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    OK one great results so far.

two age and height please? I am 5'10" and 210lbs and it is good to see comparisons.
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Fantastic job, Andy! You look great!
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    I've said this same thing before! Everyone is always looking for a miracle diet or weightloss supplement that will magically melt away all of the excess weight, but like you said- it really is just calories in and calories out. Great job on your progress by the way; you look fantastic!!
  • jillstreett
    jillstreett Posts: 69 Member
    Andy, you look amazing! Congrats! And I like that you didn’t do it with juices and crap. That’s not real or sustainable. You have helped give me motivation today. Today is my first day in my journey to lose about 20 lbs. I will use your before and after as inspiration.

By the way, you’re a nice looking man at both weights, but I’m sure being healthier feels amazing. You must be very proud of your accomplishment!

Girl, you got this!

And Andy, awesome work and thank you for calling out the gimmicks! No need for anything else other than good ole fashioned eat less, move more! You're killing it!
  • AndyVowden
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    OK one great results so far.

two age and height please? I am 5'10" and 210lbs and it is good to see comparisons.

Sure yeah im 5foot9 and 35 years old
  • AndyVowden
    craignev wrote: »
    Nice work.

Bit early for Christmas pants though! :D:D:D

Haha yeah i dug them out to wind the mrs up. She hates celebrating xmas early
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    AndyVowden wrote: »
    craignev wrote: »
    Nice work.

Bit early for Christmas pants though! :D:D:D

Haha yeah i dug them out to wind the mrs up. She hates celebrating xmas early

Love it!!
  • DaddyDave101
    DaddyDave101 Posts: 72 Member
    edited September 2018
    Looking great mate, do you know what your body fat % is? Interested as our journeys / before & after s look similar.
  • DaddyDave101
    DaddyDave101 Posts: 72 Member
    I've said this same thing before! Everyone is always looking for a miracle diet or weightloss supplement that will magically melt away all of the excess weight, but like you said- it really is just calories in and calories out. Great job on your progress by the way; you look fantastic!!

Exactly right. As soon as you convince yourself / understand that this is the bottom line it automatically becomes 100 times easier*.

* easier... not easy 😉
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    WOW! Nice job! It is amazing you went from "average" to model like and super handsome. Your features really stand out now you look incredible!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    AndyVowden wrote: »
    Nothing complicated. Caloric deficit and regular intense exercise.

Billions spent in an industry made out of a simple rule, eat less and move more.

Keep your juice plus and herbal life.

5-6 months of consistency.

ify9pfm3589d.jpg

Thank you for posting this. I get frustrated because I never see any changes but to know it's possible to see something substantial in 5 or six months is very helpful. Especially since I look much like your first picture.

And thanks for not showing us your shiny red reindeer nose :lol:
  • AndyVowden
    Looking great mate, do you know what your body fat % is? Interested as our journeys / before & after s look similar.

not sure on the body fat mate, I haven't a proper reading but I think that would be worth a look
  • mitchymoos
    mitchymoos Posts: 5 Member
    Amazing results honey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!