The Healthier Me: My Journey from 600lbs

Replies

• keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    One day ( and yes one meal) at a time. Great job!!!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Well done! "New lifestyle" is the magic word - doing my best for 176 days.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Such an inspiring post! Best of luck to you on this journey - I can't wait to hear the updates and progress. Congratulations for taking the first steps to taking your life back <3
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Just saw this and I’m joining in the cheering section!!! All the best to you on your journey, sounds like you’re off to a great start!
  • I’m very happy for you and glad you have come to this stage of your life where you feel now is the time. Every day and every step is a step closer. Also look at it as a lifestyle thing rather than a diet. Keep up the great work and you will get there. And keep us posted on how you are doing. Take care and all the best x
  • EliteCoachKal
    EliteCoachKal Posts: 35 Member
    Congratulations on hitting that threshold and deciding to take action! The hardest part is over. It's all mindset from here, brother. You've got this.
  • dfoskey60
    dfoskey60 Posts: 1 Member
    Your story is inspirational. Would love to see how you do. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm am 200pounds over what I'm suppose to be. Dr has given me 6months to loose around 100 pounds. I'm just starting this journey and I'm 3days in. Looking for any ideas help that I can get. I am needing back surgery and can not get it done until the weight is off.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Are you still with us, @justintorres2012?
  • KPlaunt
    KPlaunt Posts: 15 Member
    It all starts with that first step, and you've taken that. You are off and running now! Best of luck to you:)
  • ItAintMagic
    ItAintMagic Posts: 25 Member
    Can't wait to see your progress!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Keep up the good work and great attitude. You can do this.
  • peaches183
    peaches183 Posts: 26 Member
    I understand just how you feel. I went through something that made me shut down and not want to do anything. Then the weight came. Now I am trying to get myself where I need to be. No motivation in my life so I try as hard as I can and listen to music to help me. Keep posting your progress. You got this!!!!!!!💪💪💪
  • thejaylenbrown
    thejaylenbrown Posts: 1 Member
    Would you mind sharing your crust-less pot pie recipe? I'm diabetic and LOVE anything lower carb! Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow!
  • megnfrey
    megnfrey Posts: 10 Member
    Truly inspiring. Keep posting updates. Everyone is rooting for you!
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Any update on that appointment or in general?
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see your progress.
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    You can do it!!