Looking for friends also on the keto diet! :]

124»

Replies

• postolache
    postolache Posts: 187 Member
    @postolache, the hardest thing is sweets for me also. I started in June and it’s actually easier that I thought, keeping my carbs at about 20 percent, sometimes slightly higher...
    So far this week is without much sugar. Just a small dark chocolate 85%.

• postolache
    postolache Posts: 187 Member
    dmcnur wrote: »
    I have been Keto since November 2017. I started at 92.8kg with a goal of 60kg. I am 62years old and 5'3". I reached my goal weight in a little over 8 months. My current weight is 57.8kg and I am now in maintenance mode. I still keep carbs very restricted at 20-25g net per day.
    Good luck with it all. I hope you succeed.
    That is inspiring. Thanks for sharing it.
    I'm only 41 but need to. Get down from 97 to around 75 ... So far I'm at 90kgs after 2-3 months, but not tracking macros religious :(

• kadan4
    kadan4 Posts: 10 Member
    I have tried keto before and was successful short term. I just started it again today, I'd be happy to join your journey and miss carbs together! Feel free to add me.
  • Bichon42
    Bichon42 Posts: 7 Member
    Since May I have gone on low carb dieting. By August lost 10 lbs. Since that time, I have gone on Keto. For the first day, I suffered from Keto flu. Very dizzy! I followed the advice I found on a website, and it stopped after one day. I would like to lose an additional 10 lbs. All toll, I have already lost almost 20 lbs. After the “flu”, I am finding Keto easy to do, and using MyFitnessPal to keep track of everything.
  • areel85
    areel85 Posts: 1 Member
    loving keto and have been doing on and off since april! please check out cooking keto with christie (she is literally the keto guru!)
    also she has step by step cooking guides on youtube!!!
    plus, do NOT be afraid of bullet proof coffee.....i start my day with one, everyday!!!
  • lizmarie9855
    lizmarie9855 Posts: 12 Member
    I’ve been doing keto for month and a half and it does work. Already lost 13 lbs. 😬
  • pattyodonnell
    pattyodonnell Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! Just started Keto yesterday. I’m a laco-ovo vegetarian so I feel like all I’m eating is eggs and cheese! I’ve got over 100lbs to lose as an overall goal. Would love to connect with others also on the Keto journey
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Been doing Keto for about 3 months, mixed with IF. Hard at first but works for me. Feel free to add. based in UK
  • VallieeeBabe
    VallieeeBabe Posts: 29 Member
    Add me! 😀